Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get Warnock in for the rest of the season 16:54 - Dec 29 with 2539 viewsLankHenners

He’ll sort us out and get us up and we can spend the time properly sounding out his replacement for next season.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Get Warnock in for the rest of the season on 18:13 - Dec 29 with 434 viewsr2d2

Get Warnock in for the rest of the season on 18:11 - Dec 29 by sparks

Tell us what he should have done differently this season.

He shouldn't have got relegated last season. That would have been a start. McCartney should have stayed. The num skulls should have kept their mouths shut.
Get Warnock in for the rest of the season on 18:15 - Dec 29 with 429 viewsjas0999

We’re a league one club. No chance of getting Warnock.
Get Warnock in for the rest of the season on 18:18 - Dec 29 with 414 viewsr2d2

Get Warnock in for the rest of the season on 18:15 - Dec 29 by jas0999

We’re a league one club. No chance of getting Warnock.

Evans created that.
Get Warnock in for the rest of the season on 18:20 - Dec 29 with 401 viewssparks

Get Warnock in for the rest of the season on 18:13 - Dec 29 by r2d2

He shouldn't have got relegated last season. That would have been a start. McCartney should have stayed. The num skulls should have kept their mouths shut.

Answer the question.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Get Warnock in for the rest of the season on 18:24 - Dec 29 with 379 viewsvapour_trail

Get Warnock in for the rest of the season on 17:27 - Dec 29 by LankHenners

Cost him more to stay in this division.

Yes well that’s not been a factor previously, so I’m not convinced the approach will change now.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Get Warnock in for the rest of the season on 18:25 - Dec 29 with 366 viewsr2d2

Get Warnock in for the rest of the season on 18:20 - Dec 29 by sparks

Answer the question.

I did. We shouldnt have got relegated in the first place. Thats down to Evans. We shouldn't have got rid of Mick.
Get Warnock in for the rest of the season on 18:30 - Dec 29 with 337 viewssparks

Get Warnock in for the rest of the season on 18:25 - Dec 29 by r2d2

I did. We shouldnt have got relegated in the first place. Thats down to Evans. We shouldn't have got rid of Mick.

No. You didn't.

But lets pretend your answer actually addressed the question which was put.

What, specifically, should he have done differently LAST season. And can you show us a post demonstrating that you called that mistake when it happened?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024