Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doz/Downes 15:36 - Dec 29 with 778 viewsgibbsm1

We look so much better with this two in the middle....I'm adamant that once we don't play Skuse as an automatic choice we will be a better footballing team
Doz/Downes on 15:37 - Dec 29 with 772 viewsHerbivore

What are you watching? We've been crap for the most part. Downes playing okay, Dozzell is getting more into it, but they've largely dominated the midfield to this point.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Doz/Downes on 15:39 - Dec 29 with 739 viewsgibbsm1

Doz/Downes on 15:37 - Dec 29 by Herbivore

What are you watching? We've been crap for the most part. Downes playing okay, Dozzell is getting more into it, but they've largely dominated the midfield to this point.

bit of quality on the edge of the box to win the free kick off the goal.
Dwones has drive and demands the ball.
Doz/Downes on 15:39 - Dec 29 with 736 viewshaynes_toe1

We look overran by an average Lincoln side and some people think we look good like this?!

If people think this looks good then they must have thought we looked like champions league contenders under most of Micks reign
Doz/Downes on 15:42 - Dec 29 with 695 viewsHerbivore

Doz/Downes on 15:39 - Dec 29 by gibbsm1

bit of quality on the edge of the box to win the free kick off the goal.
Dwones has drive and demands the ball.

Right. But we're getting largely bossed by Lincoln. Let that sink in. I don't think you can claim it's working or that we're especially playing much football.

Doz/Downes on 15:45 - Dec 29 with 654 viewsBlueBadger

Look, Mick is gone now, The football Is Better.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Doz/Downes on 15:52 - Dec 29 with 583 viewshampstead_blue

We look a completely different team with these two in the middle.
Loved every minute.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Doz/Downes on 15:53 - Dec 29 with 566 viewsKeaneish

Doz/Downes on 15:45 - Dec 29 by BlueBadger

Look, Mick is gone now, The football Is Better.

Jesus. How much longer with the same post? It was poor the first time and you must have posted it twenty times since.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Doz/Downes on 15:55 - Dec 29 with 527 viewsKeaneish

Doz/Downes on 15:42 - Dec 29 by Herbivore

Right. But we're getting largely bossed by Lincoln. Let that sink in. I don't think you can claim it's working or that we're especially playing much football.

Bossed is a bit of an exaggeration. They’re capitalizing on long balls into channels which we should deal with comfortably - no-one’s bossing it. Dozzell has to do more with the ball too many poor first touches and awkward balls forward. Norwood has had nothing to work off all game.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Doz/Downes on 15:59 - Dec 29 with 484 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

They’ve both started in 6 games before today. In those games we’ve won 2, drawn 3 and lost at home to Bristol Rovers - and in one of the victories we were 1-0 down when Dozzell was subbed after an hour

We’re losing at HT in the 7th

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Doz/Downes on 16:08 - Dec 29 with 438 viewsBlueBadger

Doz/Downes on 15:53 - Dec 29 by Keaneish

Jesus. How much longer with the same post? It was poor the first time and you must have posted it twenty times since.

I'm a simple man who doesn't get to many games. All my fellow supports told me it was better last season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Doz/Downes on 16:14 - Dec 29 with 399 viewsHerbivore

Doz/Downes on 15:52 - Dec 29 by hampstead_blue

We look a completely different team with these two in the middle.
Loved every minute.

You've loved every minute? Are you a Lincoln or a Norwich fan?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024