Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well there's a lot to talk about today 18:11 - Dec 14 with 536 viewsGeoffSentence

4-3-3 - that came out of the blue and I put down the two early gifts down to that, they were getting so much space in the wide areas.

Norwood out left - does he know how to play out there? I'm not sure and if he did he might have been back helping out on that side for the second goal.

Skues at right back, I know he's played there before but not for ever in a day. Did well defensively but offered not very much in those wide open spaces further forward.

Ineffective in front of goal again, as typified by Norwood heading against the bar from 2 foot out. If you gift your opponents two goals you need to be able to score more than one a game.

After we had given them the two goal lead we were, apart from finding it difficult to score, really very good, we played some decent football.

Was it a penalty, couldn't really see from where I was.

Jackson worked his socks off.

Would have liked to see Garbutt driving forward more in the secod half, like he did in the first.

The sending off was daft, that idiot should be ashamed of himself, facy coming back into play without the refs say so, and make it obvious by running on to pick up the ball that was coming towards him.

I actually enjoyed the game, but I am getting up of walking down the steps in the Sir Alf towards a happy away team and celebrating away supporters.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Well there's a lot to talk about today on 18:24 - Dec 14 with 475 viewsScuzzer

Spot on Geoff. First really clear evidence of the Tinker man really ballsing it up.
And yes it was a nailed on penalty... not just one hand but two. Mind you we shouldn't be looking for excuses for that.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 18:27]

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024