Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... 08:52 - Dec 9 with 700 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....fookin hate them....just stay sat on your fat arses and rake in a little less profit....there all vented, thankyou for listening!!!
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 8:52]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 08:59 - Dec 9 with 665 viewsWD19

If working environments are dirty, staff moan about it. Incessantly. Even if it was them that left a floater in trap 2 or their lunch plate by the sink.

Cleaning will still need to be done, but will just cost more. Firms will have higher costs and budget targets, so will either put prices up (where possible) or squeeze the workers more.

If that squeezing takes the form of genuine efficiency gains then great, but more often than not it will just mean lower pay rises for most, making your mates redundant and expecting you to work ever harder.

Yay.
People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:03 - Dec 9 with 651 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 08:59 - Dec 9 by WD19

If working environments are dirty, staff moan about it. Incessantly. Even if it was them that left a floater in trap 2 or their lunch plate by the sink.

Cleaning will still need to be done, but will just cost more. Firms will have higher costs and budget targets, so will either put prices up (where possible) or squeeze the workers more.

If that squeezing takes the form of genuine efficiency gains then great, but more often than not it will just mean lower pay rises for most, making your mates redundant and expecting you to work ever harder.

Yay.

No still hate them....specifically the posh ones that get their cleaner to get some of her mates to clean posh mates houses too and then coins it!! Fookin hate em.

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:06 - Dec 9 with 641 viewsHerbivore

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 08:59 - Dec 9 by WD19

Yay.

That tells you the system is broken, not that we should pay cleaners less.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:14 - Dec 9 with 623 viewsLord_Lucan

My absolutely brilliant cleaners advised me last week that they were putting up their prices from January. Head cleaner was so nervous when she mentioned it the poor old moo.

She said "Lucan, I have some very bad news" and then went on to say "From January we have to put the price up to £14 an hour". I let out a sigh of relief and said "Oh thank fck for that, I thought you were going back to Poland"

They are bloody amazing, they are like a tornado and when they are in action I am always in the way, you've never seen anything like it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:16 - Dec 9 with 605 viewsgiant_stow

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:03 - Dec 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

No still hate them....specifically the posh ones that get their cleaner to get some of her mates to clean posh mates houses too and then coins it!! Fookin hate em.

I know someone who cleans and basically runs a 10 bed Manor house in Somerset for its London owners. 10 quid an hour - she does everything for them. And super fast too as she can clean the whole place, strip the beds and get the shopping in for their arrival in one solid long day (saving them employing someone else in addition). Its a total disgrace how they use her, but she won't leave. Think it's almost a call of duty to this lovely warm hearted woman. The bastads just take. She even tried to retire a few months back, they got her Jack sh1t for a leaving pressie, the next person couldn't handle it and she still went back. I don't understand how people could take advantage like that.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:18 - Dec 9 with 591 viewsWD19

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:16 - Dec 9 by giant_stow

I know someone who cleans and basically runs a 10 bed Manor house in Somerset for its London owners. 10 quid an hour - she does everything for them. And super fast too as she can clean the whole place, strip the beds and get the shopping in for their arrival in one solid long day (saving them employing someone else in addition). Its a total disgrace how they use her, but she won't leave. Think it's almost a call of duty to this lovely warm hearted woman. The bastads just take. She even tried to retire a few months back, they got her Jack sh1t for a leaving pressie, the next person couldn't handle it and she still went back. I don't understand how people could take advantage like that.

She trousered the leaving present and then went back without returning it!? Outrageous.
People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:19 - Dec 9 with 583 viewsHerbivore

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:16 - Dec 9 by giant_stow

Many of the wealthy, particularly those born into wealth, see us plebs as there to serve.

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:21 - Dec 9 with 577 viewsgiant_stow

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:18 - Dec 9 by WD19

She trousered the leaving present and then went back without returning it!? Outrageous.

They never delivered! Promised her some magazine subscription, but didn't come though, the sh1ts.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:23 - Dec 9 with 567 viewsgiant_stow

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:19 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

Many of the wealthy, particularly those born into wealth, see us plebs as there to serve.

It's the only possible conclusion. I try not to hate anyone, but these people are disgusting.

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:28 - Dec 9 with 552 viewsHerbivore

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:23 - Dec 9 by giant_stow

It's the only possible conclusion. I try not to hate anyone, but these people are disgusting.

Indeed. You see it in our politicians when their masks slip. JRM's comments about Grenfell, followed up by Andrew Bridgen defending JRM because he is a 'leader'. Johnson had a meltdown on live TV when Naga Munchetty asked him why he's relatable, he couldn't think of a single thing he genuinely sees himself as having in common with the great unwashed. It's why he also won't apologise for insulting single mothers, working class men, black people, Muslims, gay people etc. as he sees them all as inferior.

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:30 - Dec 9 with 542 viewsgiant_stow

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:28 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

Indeed. You see it in our politicians when their masks slip. JRM's comments about Grenfell, followed up by Andrew Bridgen defending JRM because he is a 'leader'. Johnson had a meltdown on live TV when Naga Munchetty asked him why he's relatable, he couldn't think of a single thing he genuinely sees himself as having in common with the great unwashed. It's why he also won't apologise for insulting single mothers, working class men, black people, Muslims, gay people etc. as he sees them all as inferior.

All in 2019 hey? Grim.

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:32 - Dec 9 with 532 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Fookin hate'em!

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:33 - Dec 9 with 527 viewslowhouseblue

the thing with redistribution is that for someone to become better off someone else has to become worse off. often this occurs via prices rising. which is all good and an unavoidable implication of re-distribution. the problem is the myth that is currently being promoted that it is only profits and the ultra rich who will be worse off. if we have real re-distribution and higher wages at the bottom a lot of the the things we all buy must become more expensive - and we will all be less well off because of that. redistribution involves all of us, not just profits and the ultra rich.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:35 - Dec 9 with 521 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A case study in globalism.....don't you just love it?
You can be sure the rooms go at London rates.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 9:35]

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:56 - Dec 9 with 481 viewsgiant_stow

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:35 - Dec 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

A case study in globalism.....don't you just love it?
You can be sure the rooms go at London rates.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 9:35]

Not sure if they rent the rooms out or just have their mates over to stay tbh. But either way, what she does is worth a lot more than they're paying her - ought to be magnitudes higher given that without her, no nice trips to the country for them.

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 10:02 - Dec 9 with 467 viewsfooters

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:23 - Dec 9 by giant_stow

Be sure to have the chimney swept by the time I get back.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 10:12 - Dec 9 with 429 viewssundaze

People that run 'cleaning businesses' moaning about minimum wage increases..... on 09:06 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

That tells you the system is broken, not that we should pay cleaners less.

Did you mean system or cystern?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024