Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scathing 20:05 - Dec 5 with 3443 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Scathing on 09:20 - Dec 6 with 593 viewsBiGDonnie

Scathing on 20:13 - Dec 5 by GlasgowBlue

Where have I said that I want him as PM. I have said quite the opposite. Can you link me to one post where I have stated I want him as PM? Or are you just a liar?

I want him as PM, and can’t wait to come on here once it’s confirmed 😂

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Scathing on 09:35 - Dec 6 with 570 viewsNewcyBlue

Scathing on 20:47 - Dec 5 by BLUEGOLD

He is the Rachel Riley of the board

I’ve met Glassers. I don’t think he’s quite on par with Rachel Riley.

Let’s say the jury is out until I’ve had a conversation with Rachel Riley, as long that restraining order expires....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Scathing on 09:40 - Dec 6 with 557 viewsHerbivore

Scathing on 07:17 - Dec 6 by GlasgowBlue

It’s remarkable to see the transformation that Andrew Neil has undertaken in just over a week. After his demolition of Corbyn in his interview, Neil was a right wing Tory stooge in the pocket of the Barclay brothers working for a Tory biased BBC.

He's still all of those things.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Scathing on 09:42 - Dec 6 with 550 viewsHerbivore

Scathing on 09:20 - Dec 6 by BiGDonnie

I want him as PM, and can’t wait to come on here once it’s confirmed 😂

Then you are either insane or don't really care about people. Possibly both.

Scathing on 09:44 - Dec 6 with 548 viewsSouperJim

Scathing on 20:35 - Dec 5 by GlasgowBlue

Who the fcuk are these newbies crawling out of the woodwork?

edit. Hmmmmmm. A quick look shows it's the prediction logged gang.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/Tonytown

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/BLUEGOLD

Sock Puppets. On ignore you both go.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 20:38]

That's quite the display of ego there

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Scathing on 09:55 - Dec 6 with 524 viewsBLUEGOLD

Scathing on 08:09 - Dec 6 by GlasgowBlue

Is Bluegold pretending to be black, doing the sex and getting weekly HIV tests?

Who on earth do you think you are??

I disagree with pretty much everything you believe in it would appear.

A fair society with the richer paying a little bit more to help those less fortunate is what I believe in. I’m just in the 40p tax band and would happily pay more tax to fund services.

I support my local food bank and hospice which should be publicly funded.

Whilst you say that you dislike Johnson, I don’t see the daily threads bashing him from you and by Christ there is a lot to say about him. He is a proven liar, racist, homophobe and misogynist.

It’s all anti Corbyn, a man who has been a back bencher for years not really looking for power who suddenly finds himself as a potential PM.

Have a listen to people like Francesca Martinez onQuestion Time talking about the mps who attended disability rights meetings.

There were 2 of them mentioned. Was it Johnson & Javid? Swindon & Davey? or Corbyn and McDonnell?

Not done for publicity either.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 10:00]
Scathing on 10:04 - Dec 6 with 517 viewsBiGDonnie

Scathing on 09:42 - Dec 6 by Herbivore

Then you are either insane or don't really care about people. Possibly both.

I just want the UK to be financially stable. Plus a labour government is bad news for business like mine.

Definitly a bit insane too.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Scathing on 10:14 - Dec 6 with 508 viewsHerbivore

Scathing on 10:04 - Dec 6 by BiGDonnie

I just want the UK to be financially stable. Plus a labour government is bad news for business like mine.

Definitly a bit insane too.

The biggest threat to our financial stability, and this is according to the IFS, is leaving the EU without a comprehensive free trade deal. No analyst thinks it's realistic that we can negotiate such a deal in 11 months, which is what Johnson is proposing. If you want financial stability you're barking up the wrong tree voting for Johnson's Tory party. That's before you even get into their uncosted spending plans in their manifesto.

If it's really just about you personally maybe saving a few quid whilst public services, the disabled, and a third of children all suffer then just say so.

Login to get fewer ads

Scathing on 10:24 - Dec 6 with 505 viewskinnockers

Scathing on 08:21 - Dec 6 by GlasgowBlue

Is he another one of yours? I haven’t seen Kinnockers on here recently.

Oh hello.

You must forgive me as I'v been helping the boy ahead of the election in Aberavon. But thank you for your concern.

The only worry in my life right now is that the members of my precious One Direction keep "throwing shade" at each other in the press and on social media. Still, I'll always have my pics from Madame Tussaud's to remind me of better times.

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Scathing on 10:28 - Dec 6 with 498 viewschicoazul

Scathing on 08:31 - Dec 6 by itfcjoe

Bluegold has posted on here for years - is there a time limit for posting before anyone is allowed to call you out?

Whoops! I beg your pardon Bluegold!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Scathing on 11:08 - Dec 6 with 461 viewsgiant_stow

Scathing on 09:55 - Dec 6 by BLUEGOLD

Who on earth do you think you are??

I disagree with pretty much everything you believe in it would appear.

A fair society with the richer paying a little bit more to help those less fortunate is what I believe in. I’m just in the 40p tax band and would happily pay more tax to fund services.

I support my local food bank and hospice which should be publicly funded.

Whilst you say that you dislike Johnson, I don’t see the daily threads bashing him from you and by Christ there is a lot to say about him. He is a proven liar, racist, homophobe and misogynist.

It’s all anti Corbyn, a man who has been a back bencher for years not really looking for power who suddenly finds himself as a potential PM.

Have a listen to people like Francesca Martinez onQuestion Time talking about the mps who attended disability rights meetings.

There were 2 of them mentioned. Was it Johnson & Javid? Swindon & Davey? or Corbyn and McDonnell?

Not done for publicity either.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 10:00]

Just to add to your point about Corbyn being genuinely motivated by good causes, I was chatting to friends who are long-time residents of Islington the other night who said 'he'd give you the shirt of his back'.

Bit of a cliche maybe, but they meant it and reckon that locally, he's very well thought of.

I realise this is all a complicated debate and that there's a political advantage in charging at him right now. However, I personally can't get past what he's helped to do to Labour and done at such a crucial time.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024