Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson’s terror-free utopia 23:05 - Nov 30 with 4199 viewsZedRodgers

This is classic post-May Tory electioneering. Their deceitful delicacy of year’s gone by has now been completed replaced by Bullingdon bungling.

Don’t be surprised at the scale of mild-mannered Tory defections to the Lib Dems at the close of the polls.

No, not at the moment

Johnson’s terror-free utopia on 08:43 - Dec 2 with 365 viewsRadlett_blue

Johnson’s terror-free utopia on 19:49 - Dec 1 by eireblue

It isn’t in the manifesto.

Just a return to EU free movement, work visas, and stronger border controls.

Corbyn and "stronger border controls" in the same sentence? That's presumably after he's negotiated a "better" Brexit deal with the EU. Dream on.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Johnson’s terror-free utopia on 09:10 - Dec 2 with 343 viewsHerbivore

Johnson’s terror-free utopia on 08:43 - Dec 2 by Radlett_blue

Corbyn and "stronger border controls" in the same sentence? That's presumably after he's negotiated a "better" Brexit deal with the EU. Dream on.

I'm guessing you'll be voting Tory then?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Johnson’s terror-free utopia on 09:45 - Dec 2 with 323 viewsSwansea_Blue

Johnson’s terror-free utopia on 05:34 - Dec 2 by NewcyBlue

I can only assume you’re a bloody idiot.

This anti-immigration stuff really pisses me off. Next time I bring Seb down to the FanZone why don’t you come along and tell him why you think his step-mum should be deported because she’s brown. Considering how much he loves her I would suggest you wear a cup, as he will no doubt punch you in the balls.

Hit a racist bigot. I’ll have brought him up well.

Disgusting isn't it. Although I like to think the vast majority of people fall into the unwittingly racist/xenophobic bracket - they've just been whipped up into a state of suspicion and fear by a relentless media and, more lately, dog whistling politicians. I may be completely wrong, but I the vast majority of people you see out and about seem welcoming.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024