Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Young 4th official Swansea v Fulham tonight 20:22 - Nov 29 with 1023 viewsMrTown

After his sh*t show on Tuesday, he is rewarded with being involved with a top of the table Championship clash, he should never referee again.

In addition to this, Aaron Farmer (tw*t linesman) is the referee at Stowmarket tomorrow. That's the calibre of referee we are getting.

Keep seeing his ginger f*cking head when the camera goes to the dugouts.

TW*T!!!!!!!!

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Alan Young 4th official Swansea v Fulham tonight on 20:41 - Nov 29 with 972 viewsBLUEBEAT

Farmer is in for some jolly robust heckling tomorrow, let me tell you this right now!

Poll: W or W

Alan Young 4th official Swansea v Fulham tonight on 20:41 - Nov 29 with 966 viewstextbackup

we are this angry of 2 decisions in a league game..... think how them Bolton fans felt after PO game

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Alan Young 4th official Swansea v Fulham tonight on 20:50 - Nov 29 with 927 viewsMrTown

Alan Young 4th official Swansea v Fulham tonight on 20:41 - Nov 29 by textbackup

we are this angry of 2 decisions in a league game..... think how them Bolton fans felt after PO game

Always gives me sense of satisfaction looking back in reminiscence when thinking about the PO game.

Alan Young 4th official Swansea v Fulham tonight on 20:50 - Nov 29 with 922 viewsMrTown

Alan Young 4th official Swansea v Fulham tonight on 20:41 - Nov 29 by BLUEBEAT

Farmer is in for some jolly robust heckling tomorrow, let me tell you this right now!

GO ON MY SON!!!

Alan Young 4th official Swansea v Fulham tonight on 21:08 - Nov 29 with 878 viewshoppy

Alan Young 4th official Swansea v Fulham tonight on 20:41 - Nov 29 by textbackup

Difference being that these were wrong decisions, and in the PO semi-final, every card and penalty were completely called right!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024