Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff Utd giving Man Utd a bloody nose.... 17:48 - Nov 24 with 747 viewshampstead_blue

(for now)......Let's hope they hold on!

And I hope DM scores a blinder.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Sheff Utd giving Man Utd a bloody nose.... on 17:51 - Nov 24 with 739 viewsWD19

Bloody nose!?!

Looks more like they have knocked them out cold and are now kicking their lifeless body.
Funny (n/t) on 18:05 - Nov 24 with 708 viewsBloots

Sheff Utd giving Man Utd a bloody nose.... on 17:51 - Nov 24 by WD19

Bloody nose!?!

Looks more like they have knocked them out cold and are now kicking their lifeless body.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Sheff Utd giving Man Utd a bloody nose.... on 18:06 - Nov 24 with 707 viewsWD19

Sheff Utd giving Man Utd a bloody nose.... on 17:51 - Nov 24 by WD19

Bloody nose!?!

Oops. I hope Rashford dedicates the third to Chris Morgan.
Sheff Utd giving Man Utd a bloody nose.... on 18:13 - Nov 24 with 681 viewsHerbivore

This thread has aged well.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sheff Utd giving Man Utd a bloody nose.... on 18:23 - Nov 24 with 653 viewsHerbivore

Cracking game that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sheff Utd giving Man Utd a bloody nose.... on 18:23 - Nov 24 with 653 viewshampstead_blue

Sheff Utd giving Man Utd a bloody nose.... on 18:13 - Nov 24 by Herbivore

This thread has aged well.

it was in hope....... :-)

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024