Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert: We Were Beaten By a Tackle 23:00 - Nov 12 with 940 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/37186/lambert-we-were-beaten-by-a-tackle

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Lambert: We Were Beaten By a Tackle on 16:18 - Nov 13 with 697 viewsClareBlue

We were actually beaten because we didn't manage to put the football between the post and under the cross bar at the end we were meant to, in 95 minutes of kicking the football about.

I always have to laught when managers say one incident beat them when the team has not met their objectives (score a goal) in an hour and a half around the incident. I think we were beaten because of a management decision made way before that 'tackle'.
Lambert: We Were Beaten By a Tackle on 16:34 - Nov 13 with 672 viewsSwansea_Blue

No disrespect to those who played last night, but we were beaten when he picked the team. Much as we nearly were on Saturday.

Still, it's useful to give game time. I imagine you'd get a better indication of people's ability to step up if you had more of the first team around them, but there we are. I'm sure he knows what he's doing. If we get automatic promotion., nobody will care about these last 2 games.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lambert: We Were Beaten By a Tackle on 16:54 - Nov 13 with 657 viewsstrikalite

No mate, you were beaten by a side who are playing in Division 4!

(Boy that would wind him up!)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024