Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us 11:36 - Oct 12 with 5647 viewsMaySixth

but, for some weird reason, I really want Georgia to win today

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:56 - Oct 13 with 548 viewsPJH

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:54 - Oct 13 by m14_blue

Ah yes, good point.

Yep, I fear they may rue not grabbing a late winner yesterday, although wouldn’t put it past Mick to mastermind enough points from the supposedly stronger teams.

I was certainly hoping they would win yesterday-for MM's sake.
I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 21:45 - Oct 13 with 527 viewsMoriarty

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:35 - Oct 13 by m14_blue

By God but you’re a desperate team to watch at the moment though aren’t you?

What’s the general mood music with Mick over there? He’ll do really well to qualify of course but, as ever with Mick, the problems come when results dip and there is nothing else to cling on to.

I think we’re not a force player wise. Switzerland have much better players, as do Denmark. Yet, if we beat Denmark at home, we’ve over achieved and qualified.

Goldie is out for our game in Switzerland. Big loss for us.

At present, I’d say most recognise Mick is working effectively with what he has. Asking him to play like Brazil ‘82 is like asking him to eat like a bird and sh@t like an elephant. Some inevitably will.

Mick is a good guy. Pragmatic. Not sure if you’ve met him. You’d like him if you did.

We have some decent young uns on the way. Bizarrely the baton will pass to Stephen Kenny, and you’d be forgiven for asking “who the f@ck is he”. Could be our messiah. Could be our Hurst.

fka omuircheartaigh

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 21:54 - Oct 13 with 514 viewsMoriarty

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:16 - Oct 13 by 3_5_2

doubt that will happen again, Ray Haughton must be at least 50 now

You are cordially invited to show a more recent winning England goal v Ireland.

fka omuircheartaigh

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 13:24 - Oct 14 with 411 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 13:01 - Oct 13 by Johnny_Boy

That chap @ Northern Ireland seems capable of doing it - with even significantly less at his disposal than the FAI.

Northern Ireland are third in their group and firmly on course to not qualify...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024