Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How pssed off do you think Huws is... 09:05 - Oct 9 with 2160 viewschicoazul

...at having Judge Nolan and in particular Dozzell ahead of him in the first team reckoning? He's clearly a class above all of them.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:43 - Oct 9 with 307 viewschicoazul

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:38 - Oct 9 by Guthrum

On your last point, I doubt we will see a "settled starting eleven" this season. It will be a pretty constant rotation in certain positions, to keep everyone fit, fresh ... and happy. Not to mention providing tactical flexibility.

For me, that is only an issue if those being rotated in are not sufficiently integrated into the tactical setup and network of instinctive understanding between the players on the pitch. I don't think that is a problem we really have. Especially given the replacements are of similar quality and experience to those swapping out, not to mention the celebrated "squad togetherness".

I dont really think we have much in the way of a tactical setup! Lambo seems to rely on the team spirit you mention and the obvious quality we have in the main.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:47 - Oct 9 with 304 viewsGuthrum

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:43 - Oct 9 by chicoazul

I dont really think we have much in the way of a tactical setup! Lambo seems to rely on the team spirit you mention and the obvious quality we have in the main.

Agree. I meant more in the sense of where people are supposed to be standing on the pitch.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024