Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... 13:41 - Sep 29 with 1174 viewsBehindBlueEyes

Following a previous discussion on here. If you are on Twitter you may have seen them already but they are now on my Facebook art page if anyone is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/tbHdrawing/photos
[Post edited 22 Nov 2019 17:35]

Blog: Kundai Benyu – The Golden Shot?

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 13:56 - Sep 29 with 1109 viewsSporall

Yes seen your ones on Twitter - very impressive. Can I make a request for a Terry Butcher one??
I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 14:04 - Sep 29 with 1090 viewsBehindBlueEyes

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 13:56 - Sep 29 by Sporall

Yes seen your ones on Twitter - very impressive. Can I make a request for a Terry Butcher one??

Thanks. Yep, no problem. I've got a picture of Terry Butcher & Russell Osman together so will do that soon!

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 14:10 - Sep 29 with 1069 viewsfooters

How's it all been going, mate? Congrats on getting all your stuff up there! Looking good :)

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 14:14 - Sep 29 with 1055 viewsSuperblue95

Jay Tabb

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 14:17 - Sep 29 with 1058 viewsBehindBlueEyes

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 14:10 - Sep 29 by footers

How's it all been going, mate? Congrats on getting all your stuff up there! Looking good :)

It's all going well thanks. Had a few orders rolling in already although I'm quite enjoying doing portraits at the moment so the dogs and cats can wait!

Thanks for your advice on the other thread. Was a lot easier than I thought just to set up a Facebook page & PayPal account. If it carries on the way it has started I'll probably go the website route next year.

Whose bright idea was it to draw ITFC players? I'm addicted to it now!

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 14:22 - Sep 29 with 1052 viewsDeano69

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 14:14 - Sep 29 by Superblue95

Jay Tabb

Here you go

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 14:25 - Sep 29 with 1038 viewsfooters

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 14:17 - Sep 29 by BehindBlueEyes

It's all going well thanks. Had a few orders rolling in already although I'm quite enjoying doing portraits at the moment so the dogs and cats can wait!

Thanks for your advice on the other thread. Was a lot easier than I thought just to set up a Facebook page & PayPal account. If it carries on the way it has started I'll probably go the website route next year.

Whose bright idea was it to draw ITFC players? I'm addicted to it now!

Glad to hear it :)

Pencil me in for a Mick McCarthy when you've the time.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 14:32 - Sep 29 with 1017 viewsSamWhiteUK

They're good mate, nice work
Login to get fewer ads

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 14:52 - Sep 29 with 981 viewsRyorry

Love them, esp Mariner. Would be great if you could do my dog sometime?

What's your twitter handle pls? There are at least 10 with your username!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 15:17 - Sep 29 with 938 viewsBehindBlueEyes

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 14:52 - Sep 29 by Ryorry

Love them, esp Mariner. Would be great if you could do my dog sometime?

What's your twitter handle pls? There are at least 10 with your username!

Thanks Ryorry, my twitter handle is @tbhaarlem.
You can contact me via that or messenger using the tbH Art page.

I've got to get back to drawing the dogs & cats but I'm just addicted to doing the ITFC portraits at the moment!

I've been trying out drawing a few ITFC players... on 15:31 - Sep 29 with 923 viewsfactual_blue

But nobody knows what it's like behind blue eyes.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024