Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? 10:46 - Sep 24 with 6234 viewsBluefish

The establishment against the man of the people type bollox

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 20:59 - Sep 24 with 3656 viewsblueislander

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 20:50 - Sep 24 by londontractorboy57

He didn't lie to the queen he did exactly what he said closed parliament for conference season and to prepare for the queens speech.
This has been hijacked by remoaners lead by Gina Miller and the law lords who it would seem now run our country, this at some stage is going to come back and haunt some of those involved in this travesty of the people.

You really believe that Brexit had nothing to do with the decision to prorogue parliament? If the documents that have been requested by parliament are handed over by the government you may have to revisit that view. To my mind the fact that they have refused to divulge their content speaks volumes.
Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:05 - Sep 24 with 3647 viewsitfcjoe

I just had an e-mail from the Telegraph titled 'What today's Supreme Court ruling means for Brexit and Boris'

There is a picture below of Johnson and Bercow with the heading 'Demockery'

Then there are 4 stories linked to:

- A gasp swept the Supreme Court as the realisation dawned that this was the worst possible outcome for Boris Johnson

- Johnson must act boldly to snatch Brexit victory from the jaws of judicial defeat

- The Supreme Court have sided with usurping Remainers over the people

- To bow to this judgment would be to choose Supreme Court-ocracy over our constitutional monarch

Doubling down, they seem rattled.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:06 - Sep 24 with 3642 viewsitfcjoe

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 20:50 - Sep 24 by londontractorboy57

He didn't lie to the queen he did exactly what he said closed parliament for conference season and to prepare for the queens speech.
This has been hijacked by remoaners lead by Gina Miller and the law lords who it would seem now run our country, this at some stage is going to come back and haunt some of those involved in this travesty of the people.

The lawyers confirmed there was no reason at all to prorogue when he did, let alone a good reason.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:18 - Sep 24 with 3626 viewsm14_blue

I really hope this is a parody.....
Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:19 - Sep 24 with 3624 viewsm14_blue

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 16:11 - Sep 24 by GaryCooper

It is a disgusting thing to say and to compare those who have a differing opinion to yours to this terrible illness should see you lower your head in shame, it wont though, the division sown by those similar to you is too deep.

Establised? Bollox, you are a sh1tsack.

I’m sorry mate, you’re way off with this.
Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:29 - Sep 24 with 3619 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 10:50 - Sep 24 by Bluefish

We've seen the damage that the vocal minority can do.

52% apparently voted for it and Labour have ruled themselves out of the contest and Lib Dembhave gone hard the other way. Boris could sweep up all parts of leave

On R4 this evening Rory Stewart (the supposed voice of common sense!) referred to the 'Trumpian extremes' of the current Conservative and Liberal Brexit positions and essentially argued for the Labour position.....just saying.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:33 - Sep 24 with 3616 viewsBluefish

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:29 - Sep 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

On R4 this evening Rory Stewart (the supposed voice of common sense!) referred to the 'Trumpian extremes' of the current Conservative and Liberal Brexit positions and essentially argued for the Labour position.....just saying.

Labour haven't got a position.....just saying

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:41 - Sep 24 with 3604 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:33 - Sep 24 by Bluefish

Labour haven't got a position.....just saying

Yes they have...essentially what would be a Norway type negotiated departure with the public given the final decision. Rory only agrees with the first bit but take it up with him....I am fairly sure you were one of his fan club on here.....just saying.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 21:42]

Login to get fewer ads

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:42 - Sep 24 with 3601 viewsm14_blue

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:29 - Sep 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

He’s for May’s deal. The deal Labour voted against 3 times.

He is also emphatically opposed to a second referendum, which is the central point of Labour’s ‘plan’.
Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:48 - Sep 24 with 3596 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:42 - Sep 24 by m14_blue

He’s for May’s deal. The deal Labour voted against 3 times.

He is also emphatically opposed to a second referendum, which is the central point of Labour’s ‘plan’.

Cheeky use of essentially....but of the 3 parties he is currently closest to Labour on Brexit.

Edit....I agree with his Trumpian extreme point....you?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 21:49]

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:50 - Sep 24 with 3593 viewsm14_blue

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:48 - Sep 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

Cheeky use of essentially....but of the 3 parties he is currently closest to Labour on Brexit.

Edit....I agree with his Trumpian extreme point....you?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 21:49]

That’s true.

I agree with him too, so that’s Rory and I vs parliament vs the people.
Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 23:01 - Sep 24 with 3564 viewsChurchman

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 10:48 - Sep 24 by homer_123

On the contrary - this will hit him hard in the polls.

I agree, I think it will. The ERG (tory) vote will be split with Farage’s mob, the left of centre conservatives who have been marginalised will not vote or vote liberal and Corbyn and Momentum will win by 150+ seats. I think they’ll fight the election on the basis of anything but Brexit, just as they did last time, and that’s what will clinch it for them. He is home and hosed and I think he knows it. The polls were miles out last time so he can ignore them. He should tell Boris to let him in to measure up for curtains etc now and put the removal van on notice.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 23:09]
Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 23:34 - Sep 24 with 3549 viewsPinewoodblue

It needs to be remembered that according Ms Miller and the Justices of the Supreme Court that this has nothing to do with Brexit.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 00:28 - Sep 25 with 3531 viewsRyorry

I just don't understand how you & many others can have been so duped & taken in by the glaringly obvious disingenuousness & lies of BJ, JRM et al. Very depressing, & highlights how utterly wrong it was to have a referendum in the first place.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 00:43 - Sep 25 with 3523 viewsconnorscontract

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 16:01 - Sep 24 by flimflam

Nowhere in the court ruling did it say he lied.

The Scottish Court judgement stated that he had misled the Queen.

Hale said that the judgement of the Scottish Court was upheld.

But we can wait for the full judgements from all 11 Supreme Court Justices, they will explain in detail exactly what each of them thinks.
Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 01:39 - Sep 25 with 3507 viewsjeera

"The court is bound to conclude, therefore, that the decision to advise Her Majesty to prorogue parliament was unlawful because it had the effect of frustrating or preventing the ability of parliament to carry out its constitutional functions without reasonable justification.“

'Remoaners'. Are you 12?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 01:42 - Sep 25 with 3506 viewsjeera

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 16:11 - Sep 24 by GaryCooper

It is a disgusting thing to say and to compare those who have a differing opinion to yours to this terrible illness should see you lower your head in shame, it wont though, the division sown by those similar to you is too deep.

Establised? Bollox, you are a sh1tsack.

Bang out of order.

Not to mention a load of nonsense.

There is no way you have reached adulthood without hearing that phrase a hundred times in context.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 05:12 - Sep 25 with 3484 viewsEpiphone

The only slight positive I can see at this time is that it draws attention away from the attempts by the main architect of this whole sorry s#*tstorm to make quick buck peddling his trite memoirs.
Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 08:18 - Sep 25 with 3441 viewslondontractorboy57

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 21:06 - Sep 24 by itfcjoe

The lawyers confirmed there was no reason at all to prorogue when he did, let alone a good reason.

He didnt lie to the queen.
Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 08:20 - Sep 25 with 3438 viewslondontractorboy57

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 23:01 - Sep 24 by Churchman

I agree, I think it will. The ERG (tory) vote will be split with Farage’s mob, the left of centre conservatives who have been marginalised will not vote or vote liberal and Corbyn and Momentum will win by 150+ seats. I think they’ll fight the election on the basis of anything but Brexit, just as they did last time, and that’s what will clinch it for them. He is home and hosed and I think he knows it. The polls were miles out last time so he can ignore them. He should tell Boris to let him in to measure up for curtains etc now and put the removal van on notice.

Dream On momentum are finished.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 8:22]
Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 08:28 - Sep 25 with 3434 viewsGlasgowBlue

He can try to spin it whatever way he wants but Boris is a slave to events. Not a master.

His advisors have completely screwed up and he’s in a weaker position than May ever was.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 09:56 - Sep 25 with 3403 viewsflimflam

Is the verdict playing into the hands of BoJo? on 23:01 - Sep 24 by Churchman

"Corbyn and Momentum will win by 150+ seats"

Itchy Chin

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024