Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sporting events in/around London on 12 October 09:36 - Sep 11 with 628 viewssurreyblue

A friend of mine and I agreed over the summer to start going to more live sporting events when we are both free. We have pinpointed Saturday 12 October as the first date we can both do, but I'm struggling to find somewhere to go!

- International week so no PL, Champ or (probably) Ipswich game
- Super League will have finished
- Rugby Premiership won't have started yet
- No cricket

Non-league seems like the best option so far but does anyone have any suggestions? Ideally looking for something in London or South East.

Thanks in advance!
Sporting events in/around London on 12 October on 09:38 - Sep 11 with 615 viewsJakeITFC

Leyton Orient are at home.
Sporting events in/around London on 12 October on 09:39 - Sep 11 with 613 viewsfooters

Sporting events in/around London on 12 October on 09:38 - Sep 11 by JakeITFC

And they could start the day with England v France in the rugby world cup. In the pub for 9am, then off to Orient in the afternoon- sounds great :)

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sporting events in/around London on 12 October on 09:45 - Sep 11 with 592 viewsBigManBlue

Sporting events in/around London on 12 October on 09:38 - Sep 11 by JakeITFC

Second this - the supporter's bar is quality these days.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Sporting events in/around London on 12 October on 10:07 - Sep 11 with 561 viewsSWGF

Saracens and London Irish are both at home aren't they?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Sporting events in/around London on 12 October on 10:11 - Sep 11 with 557 viewsSWGF

Sporting events in/around London on 12 October on 09:39 - Sep 11 by footers

And they could start the day with England v France in the rugby world cup. In the pub for 9am, then off to Orient in the afternoon- sounds great :)

Yep.

If London was my oyster, I'd head to the Orange Tree in Richmond for breakfast while watching the rugby and then onwards from there.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024