Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bart 20:32 - Aug 31 with 2032 viewsWickets

Poor old Bart made a right pigs ear of one today !
Bart on 20:35 - Aug 31 with 2017 viewsRozz

Doesn't sound like our Bart...
Bart on 01:58 - Sep 1 with 1802 viewsitfcbam

Bart on 20:35 - Aug 31 by Rozz

Doesn't sound like our Bart...

Bart is always prone to conceeding goals where you think could he have done better. trouble is many were blinkered by saves he made, some of which tbh look better than they actually were. Before I get negative city on here, I am not a Bart hater, just realistic about him. Good keeper definately, one of our best, top 3, no way.
Bart on 02:03 - Sep 1 with 1796 viewsStNeotsBlue

Think you're being a bit harsh with this. The free kick wasn't intentional, was just a bit of a freak goal.
Bart on 02:12 - Sep 1 with 1792 viewsitfcbam

Bart on 02:03 - Sep 1 by StNeotsBlue

Think you're being a bit harsh with this. The free kick wasn't intentional, was just a bit of a freak goal.

Not singling out today. His starting position wasn't great but yes is tough to be over harsh. My point has always been he is decent, but not great. Many supporters have an over inflated opinion of him, good definately but if he was as great as supporters make him out to be he would be in prem. He makes good saves yes but also conceedes too many questionable goals. I would put many town keepers ahead of him like Cooper, Bailey, Wright, Davis, Alexander, Forrest to names a few.
Bart on 16:08 - Sep 1 with 1483 viewsWickets

Bart on 01:58 - Sep 1 by itfcbam

Bart is always prone to conceeding goals where you think could he have done better. trouble is many were blinkered by saves he made, some of which tbh look better than they actually were. Before I get negative city on here, I am not a Bart hater, just realistic about him. Good keeper definately, one of our best, top 3, no way.

I think a lot of us have always said very good shot stopper but not so good a judge on high balls into the box !
Bart on 16:19 - Sep 1 with 1429 viewsChurchman

Bart on 02:12 - Sep 1 by itfcbam

Not singling out today. His starting position wasn't great but yes is tough to be over harsh. My point has always been he is decent, but not great. Many supporters have an over inflated opinion of him, good definately but if he was as great as supporters make him out to be he would be in prem. He makes good saves yes but also conceedes too many questionable goals. I would put many town keepers ahead of him like Cooper, Bailey, Wright, Davis, Alexander, Forrest to names a few.

For those who go that far back, I give you David Best.

As it goes, I liked Bart. Yes, he had the odd mistake in him but there have been a lot worse than him over the years.
Bart on 20:06 - Sep 1 with 1262 viewsArnieM

Hope he stays relatively calamity free until Jan window then we might get a decent price for h. But I doubt it, on either front .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024