Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For Anyone in Doubt About our Start 07:46 - Aug 24 with 2822 viewsIpswichFan26

Might've seen this already but I'll post anyway.

Shows that Town are, in terms of the shots taken and ones that are on target for and against, we rank very highly! Stats showing then that this start we have had is actually pretty good, long may it continue!

[Link edited by Phil]

Edit: ah, thank you Phil, I did wonder if I was linking it wrong ahah
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 13:54]

COYB

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 09:49 - Aug 24 with 2410 viewsbackinbeige

Hopefully we’ll be so far to the right we’re off the chart, off my phone, along the wall, out the window and somewhere down the road in currently looking at after the Bolton game

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 12:28 - Aug 24 with 2094 viewsBLUEBEAT

Pretty sure I read Norwood has had more shots on target than any other player in the league too...

Poll: W or W

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 13:21 - Aug 24 with 1967 viewsNthsuffolkblue

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 09:49 - Aug 24 by backinbeige

Hopefully we’ll be so far to the right we’re off the chart, off my phone, along the wall, out the window and somewhere down the road in currently looking at after the Bolton game

No, we won't move because the graphic does not include Bolton games for that reason.

EDIT: The above is wrong. I misunderstood the graphic by not reading it carefully enough! I think I read it as them being skewed by only having 3 games counting but that doesn't really make sense on reflection.

There is another graphic that is an even better tool for how we are doing. They call it the league table. Bearing in mind who we have played, joint 3rd, 2 points off top is a decent start.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 15:05]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 13:25 - Aug 24 with 1948 viewsxrayspecs

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 13:21 - Aug 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

No, we won't move because the graphic does not include Bolton games for that reason.

EDIT: The above is wrong. I misunderstood the graphic by not reading it carefully enough! I think I read it as them being skewed by only having 3 games counting but that doesn't really make sense on reflection.

There is another graphic that is an even better tool for how we are doing. They call it the league table. Bearing in mind who we have played, joint 3rd, 2 points off top is a decent start.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 15:05]

Bolton are not included but results against Bolton are.
For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 13:46 - Aug 24 with 1854 viewsNthsuffolkblue

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 13:25 - Aug 24 by xrayspecs

Bolton are not included but results against Bolton are.

I don't think they are: "Bolton not included as their results skewed the graphic"

EDIT: This is wrong, I didn't read the bit before it did I?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 14:55]

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 13:50 - Aug 24 with 1824 viewsSarge

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 13:46 - Aug 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

I don't think they are: "Bolton not included as their results skewed the graphic"

EDIT: This is wrong, I didn't read the bit before it did I?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 14:55]

They are. “Some teams who have played Bolton have results perhaps skewed”
Bolton’s own results aren’t included.
For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 14:40 - Aug 24 with 1695 viewsim_marcacus

What that graph says compared to our points total is that we don’t put enough chances away and the chances we give the other team are unmissable.
For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 14:49 - Aug 24 with 1648 viewsNthsuffolkblue

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 13:50 - Aug 24 by Sarge

They are. “Some teams who have played Bolton have results perhaps skewed”
Bolton’s own results aren’t included.

EDIT: Just re-read the graphic and see their results are included! Didn't see that when I read it. Apologies!
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 14:53]

Login to get fewer ads

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 14:52 - Aug 24 with 1626 viewsReuser_is_God

Remember these stats this time 12 months ago & we were complete other end.

100 points 100 goals we’re on our way.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 14:57 - Aug 24 with 1594 viewsNthsuffolkblue

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 14:40 - Aug 24 by im_marcacus

What that graph says compared to our points total is that we don’t put enough chances away and the chances we give the other team are unmissable.

Doesn't our points total put us joint 3rd in the league, around where this graphic has us?

For teams that don't match up well, your analysis explains them but ours do match up well.

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start (n/t) on 15:07 - Aug 24 with 1568 viewsim_marcacus

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 14:57 - Aug 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Doesn't our points total put us joint 3rd in the league, around where this graphic has us?

For teams that don't match up well, your analysis explains them but ours do match up well.

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 15:08 - Aug 24 with 1565 viewsim_marcacus

For Anyone in Doubt About our Start on 14:57 - Aug 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

We’ve scored 6, and conceded 4..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024