Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we manage to get a sell out crowd this year? 10:30 - Aug 22 with 4101 viewskizaitfc

Fans seem to be coming back far quicker than I personally thought.

I know it will have to depend on how the games fall regarding the away team taking up their allocation and how we are performing and time of year.

But good timing with a decent ticket promotion could see us edge nearer to that 30,000 mark

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Will we manage to get a sell out crowd this year? on 13:58 - Aug 22 with 534 viewsNaylorsboots

No chance. Not even in a play off semi final. Those days have gone since Evans and his cronies ruined the club. Too many supporters have been lost.
Will we manage to get a sell out crowd this year? on 14:11 - Aug 22 with 527 viewsBobbychase

Will we manage to get a sell out crowd this year? on 13:58 - Aug 22 by Naylorsboots

No chance. Not even in a play off semi final. Those days have gone since Evans and his cronies ruined the club. Too many supporters have been lost.

24,000 for a home match at the start of the season in the school holidays and you don't think we could ever get 6,000 more people in the ground?

If you're not a budgie, you sure are a pessimist.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Will we manage to get a sell out crowd this year? on 16:35 - Aug 22 with 473 viewsNaylorsboots

Will we manage to get a sell out crowd this year? on 14:11 - Aug 22 by Bobbychase

24,000 for a home match at the start of the season in the school holidays and you don't think we could ever get 6,000 more people in the ground?

Nope. Dont think we can. Ive been in the ground when its been sold out on a number of occasions over the years and its awesome. But l dont think it will happen in league 1 or a league 1 playoff semi.
Will we manage to get a sell out crowd this year? on 16:41 - Aug 22 with 465 viewsHerbivore

Will we manage to get a sell out crowd this year? on 14:11 - Aug 22 by Bobbychase

First home game often brings a bump in attendance and Sunderland at home is arguably our biggest fixture this season (until games take on greater significance after Xmas). I honestly don't see us selling out, we've not even sold out the derby in recent years.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 23:07]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Will we manage to get a sell out crowd this year? on 23:06 - Aug 22 with 413 viewsRoyal_Blue

I reckon we will sell out AFC Wimbledon away
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024