Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the hell has happened to Flynn Downes 10:17 - Aug 21 with 5979 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Over the summer. He has gone from a promising player to our best player over the course of a summer holiday.

My god he is so good. He is strong as an ox, did you see him body that AFC player last night. Sent him flying.

His feet are brilliant, he is so tidy in possession, and has a good range of pass. He is along with Norwood and Woolf, undroppable. So pleased with him this season, a joy to watch.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

What the hell has happened to Flynn Downes on 12:21 - Aug 21 with 828 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What the hell has happened to Flynn Downes on 11:55 - Aug 21 by Superfrans

He's been a really excellent player for two years now, he has just needed games and experience. He'll be in the Prem within two years, imho.

Let's hope he is and that he is still our player and not out on loan either!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What the hell has happened to Flynn Downes on 12:22 - Aug 21 with 828 viewsReuser_is_God

Fck knows but I felt that last season he was in serious danger of becoming Luke Hyam 2.0.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What the hell has happened to Flynn Downes on 12:47 - Aug 21 with 788 viewspablovian

He was improving rapidly during the last 10 games of last season.
What the hell has happened to Flynn Downes on 12:48 - Aug 21 with 788 viewsthatdamgood89

Flynn has taken that step forward you like to see from young players. Improving year on year. I don't think dropping down a level will have hurt him obviously and similar to Skuse what you are seeing is two players just that little bit above league 1 level.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

What the hell has happened to Flynn Downes on 16:36 - Aug 21 with 737 viewsPositivelyPortman

Somene’s happy.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

What the hell has happened to Flynn Downes on 16:47 - Aug 21 with 723 viewsjock

From the outset Flynn has impressed with his football and enthusiasm ( sometimes verging on the hot-headed so he needs to watch this ). I'm not sure why some town fans couldn't see his potential from the start.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024