Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi 13:06 - Aug 20 with 7456 viewstroyse

Hi just worried they rang up said still aint recieved help support letter to help get it overturned just need the money soon worried by oct I do sorry
Hi on 10:38 - Aug 21 with 1028 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Hi Troy, stop beating yourself up; not understanding the process doesn't make you stupid or useless.

'Losing' your letter seems to be a standard practice in the appeals process, it happened with us too.
I dont want you to panic you but what happens now is they'll give you a short time to get another letter to them or they dismiss the case.

As somebody said previously, you really need to do this for yourself - act immediately if you can, do something about it TODAY.

Do you have a close family member or a friend who can help you? You can nominate someone else to act on your behalf.

You need to ask to be emailed a copy of the original letter, and be assured it will be resent, trust me the original will not turn up at the DWP. I'd forward the email onto the appeals panel immediately if it was me, and also send the copy letter myself by recorded delivery.

A final bit of advice, show this thread with all the excellent suggestions and offers of help to a family member or friend, who will be able to help. You've had at least one offer of somebody going to the CAB with you, take that up if you have nobody else to go with you.

PM me if you need any further help, and all the best - keep us posted! 👍
Hi on 20:08 - Aug 21 with 908 viewstroyse

Hi on 15:00 - Aug 20 by J2BLUE

These things might seem daunting to do but they could really help you. If you can get an organisation like that fighting your case you could hopefully solve this a lot sooner and not have to worry so much.

Please contact them mate.

Contact details:

19 Tower Street
IPSWICH
Suffolk
IP1 3BE

http://citizensadviceipswich.org.uk/

bureau@ipswichcab.org.uk

0300 330 1151

Really support and dtrs have sent letters and may have go citizens advice sorry
Hi on 20:11 - Aug 21 with 897 viewstroyse

Hi on 10:38 - Aug 21 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

Hi Troy, stop beating yourself up; not understanding the process doesn't make you stupid or useless.

'Losing' your letter seems to be a standard practice in the appeals process, it happened with us too.
I dont want you to panic you but what happens now is they'll give you a short time to get another letter to them or they dismiss the case.

As somebody said previously, you really need to do this for yourself - act immediately if you can, do something about it TODAY.

Do you have a close family member or a friend who can help you? You can nominate someone else to act on your behalf.

You need to ask to be emailed a copy of the original letter, and be assured it will be resent, trust me the original will not turn up at the DWP. I'd forward the email onto the appeals panel immediately if it was me, and also send the copy letter myself by recorded delivery.

A final bit of advice, show this thread with all the excellent suggestions and offers of help to a family member or friend, who will be able to help. You've had at least one offer of somebody going to the CAB with you, take that up if you have nobody else to go with you.

PM me if you need any further help, and all the best - keep us posted! 👍

will do im asking support worker to ring dwp to tell them tomoz that nit Happy and letters been sent
Hi on 16:57 - Aug 22 with 764 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi on 20:11 - Aug 21 by troyse

will do im asking support worker to ring dwp to tell them tomoz that nit Happy and letters been sent

That's good stuff mate. Can you get her to email you a copy of the letter as well? You could then send it to them.. If they are claiming they haven't received it, it seems unlikely they are going to suddenly admit they've got the letter. It could save a lot of time to send it again with recorded delivery so they can't argue.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hi on 20:03 - Aug 23 with 616 viewstroyse

Hi on 16:57 - Aug 22 by J2BLUE

That's good stuff mate. Can you get her to email you a copy of the letter as well? You could then send it to them.. If they are claiming they haven't received it, it seems unlikely they are going to suddenly admit they've got the letter. It could save a lot of time to send it again with recorded delivery so they can't argue.

Got copy woman ringing bk tues think to say if they recieved letter worried sorry
Hi on 20:07 - Aug 23 with 603 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi on 20:03 - Aug 23 by troyse

Got copy woman ringing bk tues think to say if they recieved letter worried sorry

Great stuff. Well done for getting it sorted.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024