Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And here is why Remainers will not get their way 00:08 - Aug 15 with 957 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49352250

Boris, like it or not, has a clearly defined plan.

Those wishing to remain or even those wishing to ensure no deal doesn't happen cannot agree an approach all would get behind.

The Conservatives would rather leave with no deal than allow a potential Labour Gov into power.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

And here is why Remainers will not get their way on 00:22 - Aug 15 with 915 viewslowhouseblue

so corbyn is the thing that will finally bring about brexit. which is nice cos it's what he's always wanted.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

And here is why Remainers will not get their way on 00:28 - Aug 15 with 907 viewsfactual_blue

I can remember when Theresa May had a plan. It was to call an election in 2017 to increase her majority.

To quote the Prussian soldier Field Marshal Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke 'no plan of operations extends with any certainty beyond the first contact with the main hostile force'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

And here is why Remainers will not get their way on 00:34 - Aug 15 with 896 viewsjeera

And here is why Remainers will not get their way on 00:28 - Aug 15 by factual_blue

I can remember when Theresa May had a plan. It was to call an election in 2017 to increase her majority.

To quote the Prussian soldier Field Marshal Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke 'no plan of operations extends with any certainty beyond the first contact with the main hostile force'.

I should think the hostile force had probably forgotten what it was they were feeling hostile about by the time his name had been read out.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

And here is why Remainers will not get their way on 00:37 - Aug 15 with 885 viewsfactual_blue

And here is why Remainers will not get their way on 00:34 - Aug 15 by jeera

I should think the hostile force had probably forgotten what it was they were feeling hostile about by the time his name had been read out.

He was 'The Moltmeister' to his troops.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024