Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? 18:31 - Aug 12 with 1425 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 19:03 - Aug 12 with 1381 viewsfactual_blue

I'd say at a guess they raised around £6,488 on Saturday, an amount that Marcus Evans will double*.

*And of course claim £420,494,129.37 tax relief.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 19:38 - Aug 12 with 1357 viewsSitfcB

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 19:03 - Aug 12 by factual_blue

I'd say at a guess they raised around £6,488 on Saturday, an amount that Marcus Evans will double*.

*And of course claim £420,494,129.37 tax relief.

£6,488.01*

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 19:41 - Aug 12 with 1355 viewsSitfcB

Someone just anonymously donated £5k on the web page donations!

COYB

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 19:57 - Aug 12 with 1324 viewsReuser_is_God

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 19:41 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

Bet that was Evans the tight fcuker.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 19:58 - Aug 12 with 1323 viewsBLUEBEAT

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 19:57 - Aug 12 by Reuser_is_God

Bet that was Evans the tight fcuker.

The donation note says “I’ll just round it down to the nearest £5K...”

Poll: W or W

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 20:27 - Aug 12 with 1297 viewslinhdi

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 19:41 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

And that is not Marcus Evans.

We are practically at the target now, with huge thanks to thousands of Town fans.
was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 21:09 - Aug 12 with 1245 viewsIllinoisblue

has it been decided where the Beat statue will be placed?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 21:54 - Aug 12 with 1201 viewsSitfcB

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 21:09 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

has it been decided where the Beat statue will be placed?

Corner diagonally opposite Planet Blue I believe.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 21:59 - Aug 12 with 1198 viewsPhilTWTD

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 21:54 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

Corner diagonally opposite Planet Blue I believe.

Bit nearer to Sir Bob than that, the corner was the initial plan but is going to be remodelled at some point so has moved a little way down the road.
was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 23:47 - Aug 12 with 1091 viewsfactual_blue

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 21:59 - Aug 12 by PhilTWTD

Bit nearer to Sir Bob than that, the corner was the initial plan but is going to be remodelled at some point so has moved a little way down the road.

I still think the statue should be of Kevin arm-wrestling Sylvester Stallone.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 23:50 - Aug 12 with 1086 viewshoppy

was the Beattie statue fundraising target hit on Saturday? on 23:47 - Aug 12 by factual_blue

I still think the statue should be of Kevin arm-wrestling Sylvester Stallone.

I think you're on rather rocky ground with a suggestion like that.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024