Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Sunderland are a promotion rival... 17:57 - Aug 10 with 1130 viewsWitherspoon123

Then league one will be a piece of cake - they were poor

Unlucky today, Cliche tale of two half’s, but I think most of us would have taken a point before

We kept a good shape before there goal, every player won the ball and passed well, just after Sunderland scored we seem to give them the extra yard

Bring it on
If Sunderland are a promotion rival... on 18:07 - Aug 10 with 1068 viewsGeoffSentence

Couldn't agree more, but we need to take our chances and stop giving away gifts.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If Sunderland are a promotion rival... on 18:33 - Aug 10 with 989 viewsTractorWood

If Sunderland are a promotion rival... on 18:07 - Aug 10 by GeoffSentence

Couldn't agree more, but we need to take our chances and stop giving away gifts.

Agreed. A bit naïve. Could have scored 3 in the first half and hour and then passed it around for an hour.

We must have had 10 chances.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

If Sunderland are a promotion rival... on 18:41 - Aug 10 with 971 viewshomer_123

They were very poor and yet....we come away with a point. Even if the quality is poor we still have to win.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If Sunderland are a promotion rival... on 18:52 - Aug 10 with 921 viewsJackSted

By the looks of things I reckon Blackpool and Lincoln will be our promotion rivals

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

If Sunderland are a promotion rival... on 18:55 - Aug 10 with 901 viewschicoazul

If they were that bad then I sure am glad we obviously beat them this afternoon.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If Sunderland are a promotion rival... on 18:56 - Aug 10 with 894 viewschicoazul

If Sunderland are a promotion rival... on 18:52 - Aug 10 by JackSted

By the looks of things I reckon Blackpool and Lincoln will be our promotion rivals

Oh God people are going to be going on and on about the bloody PE Teachers at Lincoln again all season arent they.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024