Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The injured players comeback 17:52 - Aug 3 with 883 viewskizaitfc

I completely get and have often been excited by the prospect of that lengthy list of players coming back.

But we need to be realistic, I think we have been saying this for the past 2 or even 3 seasons.

For whatever reason we consistently have a injury list of more than 5.

You could blame a multitude of things an issue with the training, the fact we buy on the cheap so only get the injury prone, maybe we rush players back. I don't know what it is it could be a combination of things.

But we cannot rely too heavily on these players coming back

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

The injured players comeback on 17:53 - Aug 3 with 864 viewskizaitfc

BTW this is not aimed at being a moan or a negative.

For a depleted side we were terrific today against a team who will be right ip there this season I'm sure

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

The injured players comeback on 18:17 - Aug 3 with 672 viewsyorkshire

I think the difference this time around is that we still have players for those positions - whereas last season (before Judge signed) then Huws, Bishop and Adeyemi were all needed for that midfield playmaker role

Sears, Bishop, Lankaster and maybe even Morris will make a difference I am sure if they come back fit and ready but we aren't reliant on them this time around
The injured players comeback on 20:06 - Aug 3 with 508 viewsWestcountryblue

Given our dreadful cup record I think it's been tough not to drop previously injured players in at the deep end in high intensity championship matches.

We will be in the FA Cup 1st round, League Cup and Checker trade this year which will offer the likes of Nolan, Bish, Edwards, Nsiala, Lankester, Sears et al a better way of getting back up to speed than just U23 games.

It's hard not to be excited by some of the players we have to return, as our squad will look incredibly strong with those due to return in next 2 months or so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024