Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert = Honest and passionate about the club! 16:14 - Aug 2 with 1228 viewskizaitfc

We haven't had a manage who truly cares about this club since Magilton.

The things he said today have been blatantly obvious for the past 5 years (at least) Mick was happy to take his pay cheque and just about manage. It's about time someone stood up to ME, ME surely knows if he sacked PL he would have a revolt from the fans so to my mind he needs to dip into his pocket in this final week.

This outburst could be exactly what is needed.

And if not it just shows how much the fans will be needed this season to show support to PL and the players, COYB!

Let's fill PR next Saturday!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Lambert = Honest and passionate about the club! on 18:09 - Aug 2 with 228 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert = Honest and passionate about the club! on 18:07 - Aug 2 by Churchman

Wonky reasoning? I don’t agree tbh.

I would add that maybe to Lambert it is just a job, but he at least tries to express himself without the insufferable (for me) arrogance of ‘you are lucky to have me’ McCarthy.

Turns out we were lucky to have him...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lambert = Honest and passionate about the club! on 18:18 - Aug 2 with 219 viewsChurchman

Lambert = Honest and passionate about the club! on 18:09 - Aug 2 by SpruceMoose

Turns out we were lucky to have him...

That depends on your viewpoint. Just because his successor and predecessors were truly dreadful doesn’t make McCarthy anything special. He wasn’t. Tbh I loathed his football, attitude, voice, Yorkshire bluntness, you name it, but being a total hypocrite I’d have swallowed it all if we’d have got promoted when the chance was there.

He did a job in his own way and for 2 or 3 years did well with the crumbs he had, but time ran out and as other threads on this board, the problems go back decades, nor years and to the current / previous owners
Lambert = Honest and passionate about the club! on 18:21 - Aug 2 with 215 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert = Honest and passionate about the club! on 18:18 - Aug 2 by Churchman

That depends on your viewpoint. Just because his successor and predecessors were truly dreadful doesn’t make McCarthy anything special. He wasn’t. Tbh I loathed his football, attitude, voice, Yorkshire bluntness, you name it, but being a total hypocrite I’d have swallowed it all if we’d have got promoted when the chance was there.

He did a job in his own way and for 2 or 3 years did well with the crumbs he had, but time ran out and as other threads on this board, the problems go back decades, nor years and to the current / previous owners

Let's be honest, he made a veritable silk purse out of a hog's scrotum.

People thought it was easy. People thought he was letting us down. Then we had Hurst and the truth was revealed. Mick had had us over performing all those years, albeit in a very unentertaining way.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024