Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi 08:56 - Aug 1 with 3734 viewstroyse

Hi worried about situation waiting for appeal date worried about afford end sept and Oct game couple as short might set go fund me need like 200 really worried about it
Hi on 21:16 - Aug 1 with 689 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi on 21:12 - Aug 1 by troyse

Thanks just worried im pathetic ino mate apologies this is stressing me worried for few weeks

No you aren't. The government are pathetic for cutting help for people who genuinely need it and are entitled to it. Government austerity guidelines doesn't change the amount of people who need help and it's a disgrace they have cut help for the most vulnerable. You are not pathetic. You face challenges those idiots couldn't possibly face and you overcome them. Just like you will overcome this one, regardless of the result. Try and enjoy the football this weekend. We've waited a long time for it to come back!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hi on 20:39 - Aug 2 with 554 viewstroyse

Hi on 21:16 - Aug 1 by J2BLUE

No you aren't. The government are pathetic for cutting help for people who genuinely need it and are entitled to it. Government austerity guidelines doesn't change the amount of people who need help and it's a disgrace they have cut help for the most vulnerable. You are not pathetic. You face challenges those idiots couldn't possibly face and you overcome them. Just like you will overcome this one, regardless of the result. Try and enjoy the football this weekend. We've waited a long time for it to come back!

Sorry I'm sorry
Hi on 20:41 - Aug 2 with 543 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi on 20:39 - Aug 2 by troyse

Sorry I'm sorry

No need to be sorry mate.

Are you watching the game? It's been very good so far.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hi on 03:05 - Aug 3 with 454 viewstroyse

Hi on 20:41 - Aug 2 by J2BLUE

No need to be sorry mate.

Are you watching the game? It's been very good so far.

Thanks just worried sitution ive set up gofundme as no appeal date yet worried sorry
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024