Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit and Boris = self-harm on a national scale 09:44 - Jul 30 with 3004 viewsHerbivore

Further cheery news about the fall of the pound this morning: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49162356

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Brexit and Boris = self-harm on a national scale on 20:04 - Aug 1 with 395 viewseireblue

Brexit and Boris = self-harm on a national scale on 09:24 - Aug 1 by 26_Paz

Once we are out it will return. Currently we are still hamstrung by scaremongering at home and abroad. Once we leave on WTO terms and everyone realises that the sky hasn't fallen in things will go back to normal. Its like the millennium bug, everyone thinks it will be awful but it will actually be fine.

Just out of interest, how many countries just trade under WTO rules.
Brexit and Boris = self-harm on a national scale on 21:35 - Aug 1 with 365 viewsgiant_stow

Brexit and Boris = self-harm on a national scale on 19:52 - Aug 1 by SpruceMoose

Thanks to Brexit my financial obligations in the UK have never been cheaper for me to meet from the US

Must be great earning in dollars right now. You bitch.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Brexit and Boris = self-harm on a national scale on 21:42 - Aug 1 with 354 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit and Boris = self-harm on a national scale on 21:35 - Aug 1 by giant_stow

Must be great earning in dollars right now. You bitch.

Dat New York money wage sure goes a long way. I cannot deny. I'm not selfish though. I'm still a remainer!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brexit and Boris = self-harm on a national scale on 22:17 - Aug 1 with 334 views26_Paz

Brexit and Boris = self-harm on a national scale on 19:25 - Aug 1 by GrandadDel

Ignore them mate Im supposed to be this Benters bloke according to that lot ! Is bullying thats all . I think you talk alot of sense to my mind .

Thank you for your kind words

The Paz Man

Brexit and Boris = self-harm on a national scale on 10:39 - Aug 2 with 281 viewsHerbivore

Your daily reminder that a no deal Brexit is pure idiocy: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49203426

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024