Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it 12:52 - Jul 26 with 1015 viewsPhilTWTD

In case anyone's interested. Talking Town, Town-Colchester links etc.

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/17795963.paul-lamberts-ipswich-town-finish-t
Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it on 13:12 - Jul 26 with 988 viewsJackSted

i love you

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it on 13:13 - Jul 26 with 981 viewsPhilTWTD

Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it on 13:12 - Jul 26 by JackSted

i love you

Ta.
Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it on 14:31 - Jul 26 with 935 viewsHorst3000

Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it on 13:13 - Jul 26 by PhilTWTD

Ta.

I saw you at the Radio Suffolk stand yesterday Phil and was going to come over and say hello.

Unfortunately by time by kids were finished with having their faces painted you were gone and were interviewing Norwood.
Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it on 14:46 - Jul 26 with 909 viewsWallingford_Boy

Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it on 14:31 - Jul 26 by Horst3000

I saw you at the Radio Suffolk stand yesterday Phil and was going to come over and say hello.

Unfortunately by time by kids were finished with having their faces painted you were gone and were interviewing Norwood.

Now THAT.. is a story!

RIP Sir Bobby

Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it on 14:51 - Jul 26 with 900 viewsPhilTWTD

Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it on 14:31 - Jul 26 by Horst3000

Shame not to be able to put a face to a name. BTW, I went to Hamm when were in Germany the other week, think it was you who told me about the glass elephant hotel. It's an impressive structure.
Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it on 14:55 - Jul 26 with 882 viewsSwansea_Blue

Top 2? It’s a bit early to be on the gin.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it on 15:00 - Jul 26 with 879 viewsHorst3000

Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it on 14:46 - Jul 26 by Wallingford_Boy

Now THAT.. is a story!

Phil liked it.
Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it on 15:10 - Jul 26 with 865 viewsWallingford_Boy

Colchester Gazette Podcast with me on it on 15:00 - Jul 26 by Horst3000

Phil liked it.

Sorry, that was cheeky of me.

Only teasing, xx.

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024