Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... 17:44 - Jul 25 with 3716 viewsEwan_Oozami

At least it's not yet as bad as something I saw in a Left/Right TwitterBattle today where one called another an "absolute flid"

That was so far beyond the pale for someone born in the early 60s - I did call them out - they were American so I did it relatively politely...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 20:05 - Jul 25 with 1466 viewsfooters

As usual, clue's in the sig, lads ↓

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 20:07 - Jul 25 with 1451 viewsSuperblue95

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 20:04 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

You probably provoked him into spending years on here abusing all and sundry, you monster.

He was just misunderstood

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 20:11 - Jul 25 with 1437 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 20:07 - Jul 25 by Superblue95

He was just misunderstood

He had no choice but to type out the filth he did, such was the rage he felt at being made to read left leaning posts that suggested equality for all was no bad thing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 21:48 - Jul 25 with 1392 viewsN2_Blue

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 20:11 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

He had no choice but to type out the filth he did, such was the rage he felt at being made to read left leaning posts that suggested equality for all was no bad thing.

I have to say as a very occasional poster but as a visitor to the forum a few days a week that you Sprucemoose are one of the biggest trouble makers and stirrers on the board. It has got increasingly annoying over recent weeks and you seem to have been just as bad since Phil called for people to
Pack it in. I’m fairly surprised you’ve not been banned yourself, I think the board would certainly be far more pleasant if you were.

As you are still here perhaps try stop being such a stirrer and also try not to spend every minute of the day on here. It’s not healthy but then you I’m guessing you don’t have much of a social life based by the time you do spend on here and what you get your kicks from.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 21:50 - Jul 25 with 1387 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 21:48 - Jul 25 by N2_Blue

I have to say as a very occasional poster but as a visitor to the forum a few days a week that you Sprucemoose are one of the biggest trouble makers and stirrers on the board. It has got increasingly annoying over recent weeks and you seem to have been just as bad since Phil called for people to
Pack it in. I’m fairly surprised you’ve not been banned yourself, I think the board would certainly be far more pleasant if you were.

As you are still here perhaps try stop being such a stirrer and also try not to spend every minute of the day on here. It’s not healthy but then you I’m guessing you don’t have much of a social life based by the time you do spend on here and what you get your kicks from.

Ridiculous post. Jonno was an aggressive little racist who never had a kind word for anyone. You'd do well to consider those you choose to defend.

And I repeat I WASN'T INVOLVED IN HIM GETTING HIMSELF BANNED ffs.

Ignore list is there for a reason. Use it.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 21:54]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 21:56 - Jul 25 with 1375 viewsN2_Blue

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 21:50 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Ridiculous post. Jonno was an aggressive little racist who never had a kind word for anyone. You'd do well to consider those you choose to defend.

And I repeat I WASN'T INVOLVED IN HIM GETTING HIMSELF BANNED ffs.

Ignore list is there for a reason. Use it.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 21:54]

It’s nothing to do with that episode. It’s your posting history in general over plenty of time.

And your reaction kind of says a lot. Anyway I’m not saying anymore. It’s up to Phil but if I were you I would take a little more time away and certainly try not to get confrontational with so many on here whether they are in the wrong or not.

And where have I defended anyone??? I didn’t like the poster you mention but why is it you that is always caught up in these incidences?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 21:58]

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 21:58 - Jul 25 with 1363 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 21:56 - Jul 25 by N2_Blue

It’s nothing to do with that episode. It’s your posting history in general over plenty of time.

And your reaction kind of says a lot. Anyway I’m not saying anymore. It’s up to Phil but if I were you I would take a little more time away and certainly try not to get confrontational with so many on here whether they are in the wrong or not.

And where have I defended anyone??? I didn’t like the poster you mention but why is it you that is always caught up in these incidences?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 21:58]

Thanks for the advice. I'll file it away in my records under 'Advice received online from bozos I've never spoken to before'.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 21:59]

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 21:59 - Jul 25 with 1360 viewswkj

Publically stating who we think should be banned surely fans the flames more than quells the inferno. Not saying it to have a pop N2, seems as spruce and I are in conflict ourselves right now, it just exasurbates things tbf

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 22:01 - Jul 25 with 1352 viewsSpruceMoose

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 21:59 - Jul 25 by wkj

Publically stating who we think should be banned surely fans the flames more than quells the inferno. Not saying it to have a pop N2, seems as spruce and I are in conflict ourselves right now, it just exasurbates things tbf

You say that on here but off line you're handing me the Fruit Pastille lolly.

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 22:02 - Jul 25 with 1347 viewsN2_Blue

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 21:59 - Jul 25 by wkj

Fair enough. Just saying it to him/her to try get them to take a step back. I can’t read a post of messages on this forum without their name cropping up all over the place. I don’t like to ignore people but probably need to here.

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 22:04 - Jul 25 with 1343 viewswkj

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 22:02 - Jul 25 by N2_Blue

Fair enough. Just saying it to him/her to try get them to take a step back. I can’t read a post of messages on this forum without their name cropping up all over the place. I don’t like to ignore people but probably need to here.

Probably a decent shout, in fairness Johnno did come in swinging unsolicited and had a lot of foul things to say, but hey ho, we live we learn

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 22:08 - Jul 25 with 1332 viewsjeera

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 22:02 - Jul 25 by N2_Blue

You actually have stated you disliked the banned poster's posting style/content/whatever, so there's really no need to drag anyone else into his banning surely.

You seem to be using it to have a pop at another poster.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 22:19 - Jul 25 with 1324 viewsN2_Blue

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 22:08 - Jul 25 by jeera

You actually have stated you disliked the banned poster's posting style/content/whatever, so there's really no need to drag anyone else into his banning surely.

You seem to be using it to have a pop at another poster.

Bored of their crap and constant sniping.
Yes maybe it was a pop and but I know posters that don’t post so much because of their nonsense (and that of others) but they surface every day without fail.

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 22:21 - Jul 25 with 1321 viewsjeera

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 22:19 - Jul 25 by N2_Blue

Yes maybe it was a pop and but I know posters that don’t post so much because of their nonsense (and that of others) but they surface every day without fail.

So nothing to do with the poster being banned then.

Just an excuse to have a dig at another poster.

At least you're honest, if not a little off the mark.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 10:47 - Jul 26 with 1255 viewsBrixtonBlue

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 22:19 - Jul 25 by N2_Blue

That's funny, another poster said they know posters who don't post so much because of Spruce. All very odd. He's not THAT bad.

I think you have an alt username and just have it in for Spruce. I can't imagine people not getting involved because of Sprucey, or indeed telling others about it IRL. It just doesn't add up.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 11:18 - Jul 26 with 1239 viewsSuperblue95

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 10:47 - Jul 26 by BrixtonBlue

That's funny, another poster said they know posters who don't post so much because of Spruce. All very odd. He's not THAT bad.

I think you have an alt username and just have it in for Spruce. I can't imagine people not getting involved because of Sprucey, or indeed telling others about it IRL. It just doesn't add up.

To be fair I don’t post under my Cobbler, Grimboy or Mark TWTD logins anymore and I’d put that at least 90% down to Spruce

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 11:21 - Jul 26 with 1232 viewskinnockers

Board getting feisty again - please think of poor Phil... on 10:47 - Jul 26 by BrixtonBlue

He's an idiot who wrecks this board for honest posters like myself.

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024