Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Actually stumbled upon something unexpected and good at Latitude.... 18:20 - Jul 23 with 575 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

......Highly Skilled Migrants....

....and loads of unskilled ones being fleeced £7.50/hour for a 12 hour overnight shift!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Actually stumbled upon something unexpected and good at Latitude.... on 18:23 - Jul 23 with 566 viewsSwansea_Blue

“Real discovery for me”
Tom Robinson, BBC Radio 6

Tee hee.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Actually stumbled upon something unexpected and good at Latitude.... on 18:31 - Jul 23 with 540 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Actually stumbled upon something unexpected and good at Latitude.... on 18:23 - Jul 23 by Swansea_Blue

“Real discovery for me”
Tom Robinson, BBC Radio 6

Tee hee.

The long haired guitar player had been replaced by a trumpet (synthesized) player....they were superb. Saw them 3 times playing to about 30 or 40 people in arm chairs in a large gazebo type tent in an out of the way corner.
Other than that Pigsx7, Crows and Slaves was it! Junior enjoyed it though and it was quality bonding time.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Actually stumbled upon something unexpected and good at Latitude.... on 18:34 - Jul 23 with 525 viewsSwansea_Blue

Actually stumbled upon something unexpected and good at Latitude.... on 18:31 - Jul 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

The long haired guitar player had been replaced by a trumpet (synthesized) player....they were superb. Saw them 3 times playing to about 30 or 40 people in arm chairs in a large gazebo type tent in an out of the way corner.
Other than that Pigsx7, Crows and Slaves was it! Junior enjoyed it though and it was quality bonding time.

Sounds great. Bonding time always good, and I imagine becomes more so as they get older and find their own way in life.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024