Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics 18:12 - Jul 23 with 1638 viewsSwansea_Blue

Any of you reprobates unlucky enough to be in his constituency? Must be quite a few sufferers on here I’d have though (or maybe not if he ignores you).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 19:33 - Jul 23 with 1526 viewsBlueBadger

I don't live in it, but I work in it.

Shortly after being made HS he did a walkaround at *redacted* hospital.
I was on a ward having done a 'just out of intensive care' check up on someone when his entourage walked in.
His eyes met mine. Mine met his. He smiled and started to walk towards me to engage me in polite chit-chat.
I took a deep breath and mentally rehearsed my opening gambit of 'you know how you predecessor quitely shelved the NICE research on safe staffing levels? Will you be restarting it?'( I was going to improvise from there on in, but questions about student nurse bursaries and the inability of the Efficient Private Sector to actually Be Value For Money were going to follow).
The Trust bigwigs accompanying him to a (wo)man went a little pale.

And then the ward manager walked out, they all but picked him up by his elbows, hustled him past me and did the whole 'this is Sharon(not her real name) who is the manager here...' thing.

If it helps, he definitely had an air of 'nice but dim' about him.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 19:48]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 19:46 - Jul 23 with 1474 viewsgtsb

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 19:33 - Jul 23 by BlueBadger

I was on a ward having done a 'just out of intensive care' check up on someone when his entourage walked in.
His eyes met mine. Mine met his. He smiled and started to walk towards me to engage me in polite chit-chat.
I took a deep breath and mentally rehearsed my opening gambit of 'you know how you predecessor quitely shelved the NICE research on safe staffing levels? Will you be restarting it?'( I was going to improvise from there on in, but questions about student nurse bursaries and the inability of the Efficient Private Sector to actually Be Value For Money were going to follow).

And then the ward manager walked out, they all but picked him up by his elbows, hustled him past me and did the whole 'this is Sharon(not her real name) who is the manager here...' thing.

Cool story bro
I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 19:51 - Jul 23 with 1455 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 19:33 - Jul 23 by BlueBadger

They obviously know you too well!

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 19:52 - Jul 23 with 1452 viewsSpruceMoose

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 19:46 - Jul 23 by gtsb

Cool story bro

Luckily, you have me on ignore, so you won't get to see me call you a sad bellend for being one of these posters who seems to resent Badger for working in the NHS. Which is lucky for me as I won't have to read one of your famously blubbery replies.

Also luckily for me, everyone else who doesn't have me on ignore will get to enjoy seeing me call you a bellend.

Talk about a win win.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 19:57 - Jul 23 with 1433 viewsBlueBadger

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 19:51 - Jul 23 by Swansea_Blue

They obviously know you too well!

One of the big nobs did have the good grace to apologise to me afterwards. Apparebtly he's quite good mates with our chief exec and it might have been a touch 'embarassing' to have a member of staff from a trust with all sorts of pledges like 'we won't stand idly but whilst bad thins happen' plastered all over he place have someone actually carrying out that pledge.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:02 - Jul 23 with 1414 viewsJeff_winger

I live in mildenhall, he is ok.
Bit of a wally though.
He did donate a bottle of champagne signed by him and David Cameron to a raffle I was organising a few years ago.
I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:03 - Jul 23 with 1406 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 19:52 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

Luckily, you have me on ignore, so you won't get to see me call you a sad bellend for being one of these posters who seems to resent Badger for working in the NHS. Which is lucky for me as I won't have to read one of your famously blubbery replies.

Also luckily for me, everyone else who doesn't have me on ignore will get to enjoy seeing me call you a bellend.

Talk about a win win.

I’ve got you on ignore. Who said that?

NHS staff are scum, obviously. And teachers, council workers, librarians, lecturers. Basically, anyone trying to grow or help people are shirking their duty of not slaving to generate personal wealth for the selected few. Got to chase that unattainable (for the many) capitalist dream.

It would be nice if we genuinely valued people who selflessly hold our society together, but I’m not holding my breath.

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:03 - Jul 23 with 1404 viewsDanTheMan

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:02 - Jul 23 by Jeff_winger

Bit of a wally though.
He did donate a bottle of champagne signed by him and David Cameron to a raffle I was organising a few years ago.

"He did donate a bottle of champagne signed by him and David Cameron to a raffle I was organising a few years ago."

A great wooden spoon prize.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:03 - Jul 23 with 1402 viewsSpruceMoose

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:02 - Jul 23 by Jeff_winger

Bit of a wally though.

Who the fook would want that? Just pour the Champagne into a carrier bag and throw away the bottle, I'll take it home like that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:12 - Jul 23 with 1391 viewsActionMan

My MP is infinitely worse.

The area had a spate of ram raids in a few towns/villages last year. She put out a press release saying the Police had identified, found and arrested all the suspects. The local papers checked with the Police and it turned out no arrests had been made and they had no idea where she got her info from. It was entirely made up. To top that off she claimed to be in the village (where she has a house) at the time of one of the raids - it turned out she was in London where she actually lives when that happened.

The locals asked questions of the local Tory Party as to her suitability to continue- but as a result of the complaints she claimed she was threatened and then had thousands of pounds of taxpayers money ploughed into her local constituency office for upgraded security and protection against the public.

Vote Conservative.
I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:15 - Jul 23 with 1375 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:12 - Jul 23 by ActionMan

My MP is infinitely worse.

The area had a spate of ram raids in a few towns/villages last year. She put out a press release saying the Police had identified, found and arrested all the suspects. The local papers checked with the Police and it turned out no arrests had been made and they had no idea where she got her info from. It was entirely made up. To top that off she claimed to be in the village (where she has a house) at the time of one of the raids - it turned out she was in London where she actually lives when that happened.

The locals asked questions of the local Tory Party as to her suitability to continue- but as a result of the complaints she claimed she was threatened and then had thousands of pounds of taxpayers money ploughed into her local constituency office for upgraded security and protection against the public.

Vote Conservative.

Bizarre. Who’s that?

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:18 - Jul 23 with 1367 viewsActionMan

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:15 - Jul 23 by Swansea_Blue

Bizarre. Who’s that?

Kemi Badenoch - ex London Councillor (coopted) who got parachuted in at the 11th hour by Mrs. May prior to the General Election. No shock that she was one of the few MP's who voted for her deal! She's basically anonymous round these parts and did nothing to help her own Party as it was wiped out entirely earlier this year. Just a careerist. Worked with Boris.
I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:21 - Jul 23 with 1361 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:18 - Jul 23 by ActionMan

Kemi Badenoch - ex London Councillor (coopted) who got parachuted in at the 11th hour by Mrs. May prior to the General Election. No shock that she was one of the few MP's who voted for her deal! She's basically anonymous round these parts and did nothing to help her own Party as it was wiped out entirely earlier this year. Just a careerist. Worked with Boris.

That pretty much sums up what’s wrong with politics. It’s not unique to the Tories either. It’s all about grabbing the power; very few genuinely serve.

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:37 - Jul 23 with 1311 viewsrgp1

Top quality post. On a political note does anyone think that in a possible soon general election that any sitting MPs are going to get well and truly shafted by their electorate? Whether they be Tory, labour, leave remain or even liberals and SNP?
I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 22:31 - Jul 23 with 1208 viewspickles110564

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 19:52 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

Talk about a win win.

Glad you are back, why you calling yourself a bellend?
I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 22:42 - Jul 23 with 1186 viewsCBBlue

I'm *lucky* enough to have him as my MP.
Have met him a few times and he struck me as a posh bloke trying to be a bit down with the kids in his jeans and top button of his shirt undone.
Always thought he was a bit of a tw@t but boy did he really outdo himself with the brown nosing of Boris - obviously promised a decent job by him but I'd imagine so have all the others who voted for him too.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 22:45]

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 22:56 - Jul 23 with 1162 viewsActionMan

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 20:21 - Jul 23 by Swansea_Blue

That pretty much sums up what’s wrong with politics. It’s not unique to the Tories either. It’s all about grabbing the power; very few genuinely serve.

There lies the problem.
I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 22:57 - Jul 23 with 1161 viewsreusersfreekicks

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 22:42 - Jul 23 by CBBlue

I'm *lucky* enough to have him as my MP.
Have met him a few times and he struck me as a posh bloke trying to be a bit down with the kids in his jeans and top button of his shirt undone.
Always thought he was a bit of a tw@t but boy did he really outdo himself with the brown nosing of Boris - obviously promised a decent job by him but I'd imagine so have all the others who voted for him too.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 22:45]

His hypocracy is staggering and
a disappointing norm in that party
I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 23:57 - Jul 23 with 1120 viewsBlueBadger

I see Matt Hancock is still putting the cock into politics on 22:31 - Jul 23 by pickles110564

Glad you are back, why you calling yourself a bellend?

Oh Pickles, everything going on today and you lead with 'no, YOUR MUM is fat'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024