Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... 17:50 - Jul 15 with 10125 viewsSitfcB

Dizgracefool.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:18 - Jul 16 with 1041 viewsHipsterectomy

Why are people worried about not getting away games this season?

It’s this arrogance that is going to keep us down, thinking we are only here for a season

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:47 - Jul 16 with 1016 viewsjas0999

Bad decision in my opinion.
So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:52 - Jul 16 with 1007 viewsSteve_M

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:18 - Jul 16 by Hipsterectomy

Why are people worried about not getting away games this season?

It’s this arrogance that is going to keep us down, thinking we are only here for a season

Because grounds are smaller, especially for some of the local games. Nothing to do with arrogance.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:13 - Jul 16 with 996 viewsSwansea_Blue

An excuse to whinge this.

Away trips cost what on average, £20-25 for the ticket, £80 or so travel, £tens on food & drink. Covering postage and a small charge towards the wages of someone in the ticket office is neither here nor there.

End of. Balls. Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:15 - Jul 16 with 990 viewsfooters

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:13 - Jul 16 by Swansea_Blue

Away trips cost what on average, £20-25 for the ticket, £80 or so travel, £tens on food & drink. Covering postage and a small charge towards the wages of someone in the ticket office is neither here nor there.

End of. Balls. Def info.

Bllocks to that. It's a pack of Haribo and a first class stamp I'm out now because of this.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:21 - Jul 16 with 978 viewsSwansea_Blue

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:15 - Jul 16 by footers

Bllocks to that. It's a pack of Haribo and a first class stamp I'm out now because of this.

Careful, or you’ll end up like Facters with his ageism rants. (It was Facters wasn’t it?)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:34 - Jul 16 with 958 viewsbahri

Slightly different, but same thing.
Last season I ordered the Kevin Beattie tribute programme (couldn't get to the game) and I wasn't charged postage cost's.
I did think that was unusual.

redandella

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:35 - Jul 16 with 954 viewsfooters

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:21 - Jul 16 by Swansea_Blue

Careful, or you’ll end up like Facters with his ageism rants. (It was Facters wasn’t it?)

You've underestimated how much I like Tangfastics.

And yes it was. Factorz sometimes mentions being elderly on here, surprised you hadn't noticed.

Login to get fewer ads

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 20:44 - Jul 16 with 919 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:13 - Jul 16 by Swansea_Blue

End of. Balls. Def info.

You’ve somewhat emphasised my point there though.

It costs all that for us to do away games and that loyalty is being rewarded with an extra £1.75 fee now just for the privilege of getting a ticket

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 20:56 - Jul 16 with 911 viewsKeaneish

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 09:45 - Jul 16 by Bluefish

We are rapidly going out of business, the fans protests against previous but 1 regime managed to expedite this significantly. Any sane person would close us down but ME knows that is not currently an easy option, it might be once a few more walk that path before us. This summer he has lost 9 million revenue (possibly exaggerated but we wont know) from a business that already loses 4-6 million a year. He should be having a fire sale but no he had to put ticket prices down to keep the same fans happy that led the previous abuse campaign. I think no longer waiving postage fees is reaonable and the amount is not out of line with similar providers elsewhere
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 9:47]

A - we’re not any closer to going out of business than we were a year ago. Nonsense.
B - there were no protests against MM only discontent. More nonsense.
C - ME can’t close us down for many different reasons. Even more nonsense.
D - He didn’t put tickets down to keep fans happy. Continued babble.

We all have debate about opinion but you churn out made up statements like they’re fact, which just spawns argument. Either a wind up merchant a bit simple or both. I can’t work it out.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 21:01 - Jul 16 with 905 viewsfooters

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 20:56 - Jul 16 by Keaneish

A - we’re not any closer to going out of business than we were a year ago. Nonsense.
B - there were no protests against MM only discontent. More nonsense.
C - ME can’t close us down for many different reasons. Even more nonsense.
D - He didn’t put tickets down to keep fans happy. Continued babble.

We all have debate about opinion but you churn out made up statements like they’re fact, which just spawns argument. Either a wind up merchant a bit simple or both. I can’t work it out.

What's your favourite Haribo? Starmix?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 21:07 - Jul 16 with 894 viewsKeaneish

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 21:01 - Jul 16 by footers

What's your favourite Haribo? Starmix?

Tangfastics, apart from the cherry ones.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 21:11 - Jul 16 with 886 viewsfooters

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 21:07 - Jul 16 by Keaneish

Tangfastics, apart from the cherry ones.

Good choice. But agree to disagree vis-a-vis cherries. One of the best imo.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024