Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Centre Back pairing 16:04 - Jul 15 with 3437 viewsWickets

Well most of us have been saying that we need a decent centre back to our squad ,as things stand we seem as though we will kick off the season with the youngest pairing in the history of the club Woolfenden and Ndaba unless PL uses Skuse i suppose . Can we have updates on the injurys Phil as soon as poss please . And just in case anyone thinks i am i'm not knocking any of our young players !
[Post edited 15 Jul 2019 16:06]
Centre Back pairing on 23:29 - Jul 15 with 360 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Centre Back pairing on 23:03 - Jul 15 by textbackup

had it been toto coming into a settled team, with not too many changes I think he'd have slotted in ok. as it was the amount of changes made them all look pretty porr.

toto will do fine for us in league 1, seems a good bloke too

I hope you are right. Time will tell.

If we can get back the Bart of 2 seasons and more ago, keep Norwood fit and have the player he has been for some time now and get/keep fit and playing some of Bishop/Judge/Huws/Edwards/Dozzell/Sears/Lankester we could have a very good season.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Centre Back pairing on 23:54 - Jul 15 with 340 viewstextbackup

Centre Back pairing on 23:29 - Jul 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

I hope you are right. Time will tell.

If we can get back the Bart of 2 seasons and more ago, keep Norwood fit and have the player he has been for some time now and get/keep fit and playing some of Bishop/Judge/Huws/Edwards/Dozzell/Sears/Lankester we could have a very good season.

said it many a times about bart, and although im far from a goalkeeping expert he just lacks that dominant edge I personally like to see in a keeper. reactions are top notch, but when they fail him hes very average imo. would be surprise if holy gets a run of games if bart makes a few early season errors.

so much is being put on norwoods shoulders, but I thinks hes the sort of guy that can handle that, but I can see him getting fcked off chasing lost cause after lost cause, definitely need a plan, and with them players you mention theres no reason why we cant do that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024