Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well.What do you expect ? 20:37 - Jul 14 with 5050 viewseddiespearitt03

Forget the season after season hype,spin,5 year plan, strapped for cash etc etc ....call it what you like. We are going nowhere fast. When you retain the same players who have done nothing in previous seasons, players who are injured even before the season starts then what kind of pre-season results are you looking for.
Evans is going to take this club nowhere.
Well.What do you expect ? on 03:59 - Jul 16 with 934 viewsArnieM

Well.What do you expect ? on 08:15 - Jul 15 by SomethingBlue

That's an excellent flounce - fair play.

Well it’s not really is it. It’s just mind numbingly , effing boring, and oh, so bloody typical of Ipswich “ fans” these days.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Look... on 07:42 - Jul 16 with 913 viewsHerbivore

Look... on 11:26 - Jul 15 by unstableblue

... whilst I totally agree the issue with many of our fans is that they have a blind spot on the effectiveness of certain established players - Bart, Skuse,Chambers, Knudsen - and would rather blame anything else.

That’s what we’ve got! Hopefully Lambert can get the most out of them - and has rightly discarded Knudsen (who was hugely ineffective last season). And I do worry deeply about Barts flapping.

AND... we’ve ended with Ipswich being all about the manager, the youth, and a few more experienced players, which now includes Norwood (yes I know he’s only worked at a lower level).

That’s where we are... as fans we have really got to back Lambert and the youth. If the youth don’t kick on, I agree we’re screwed. Time for
Marcus bashing and vitriol will be if we have no chance of promotion next season.

Get on the happy bus!

I wonder what could possibly have led you to singling those particular players out....

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Well.What do you expect ? on 07:43 - Jul 16 with 913 viewsSuperblue95

Well.What do you expect ? on 01:10 - Jul 16 by madmouse1959

A pillock from Pilockricky who adds nothing relevant to the original post that suggests we ain,t got a cat in hells kitchen of getting out of League One.

Maybe we should of released the players who have had a few seasons here already. Watching Skuse pass his pre-season penalty kick to the Utrecht goalkeeper was a clue that we,re in for another frustrating season.

I’ll resist the urge to correct your mistakes on this post.

This is top quality blubbing though. They weren’t even proper friendlies let alone a match with any significance to our season. It’s fitness building and if helps the likes of Huws get back up to speed then who cares if we won or not?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Well.What do you expect ? on 07:45 - Jul 16 with 912 viewsHerbivore

A pillock from Pilockricky who adds nothing relevant to the original post that suggests we ain,t got a cat in hells kitchen of getting out of League One.

Maybe we should of released the players who have had a few seasons here already. Watching Skuse pass his pre-season penalty kick to the Utrecht goalkeeper was a clue that we,re in for another frustrating season.

Skuse didn't take a penalty against Utrecht. He played in the first game. In fact we didn't even play Utrecht. If you're going to troll you need to up your game, basic fact checking would help.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 7:46]

Well.What do you expect ? on 07:58 - Jul 16 with 890 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well.What do you expect ? on 07:43 - Jul 16 by Superblue95

I’ll resist the urge to correct your mistakes on this post.

This is top quality blubbing though. They weren’t even proper friendlies let alone a match with any significance to our season. It’s fitness building and if helps the likes of Huws get back up to speed then who cares if we won or not?

I think some supporters don't seem to understand what pre-season is.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Well.What do you expect ? on 08:04 - Jul 16 with 883 viewsHerbivore

Well.What do you expect ? on 07:58 - Jul 16 by BrixtonBlue

I think some supporters don't seem to understand what pre-season is.

This guy thought he saw Skuse taking a penalty against Utrecht, I'm not convinced he knows who Ipswich are.

Well.What do you expect ? on 08:21 - Jul 16 with 862 viewsSuperblue95

Well.What do you expect ? on 08:04 - Jul 16 by Herbivore

This guy thought he saw Skuse taking a penalty against Utrecht, I'm not convinced he knows who Ipswich are.

Maybe he’s Bielsa?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Well.What do you expect ? on 08:23 - Jul 16 with 858 viewsBluebell

Can I ask why you use a comma instead of an apostrophe in ain’t and we’re?

By the way, it should be aren’t.
Login to get fewer ads

Well.What do you expect ? on 09:59 - Jul 16 with 796 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well.What do you expect ? on 08:04 - Jul 16 by Herbivore

I thought I saw Skuse score a 30 yarder once but I'm not entirely convinced it was real.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Well.What do you expect ? on 10:53 - Jul 16 with 774 viewsHerbivore

Well.What do you expect ? on 09:59 - Jul 16 by BrixtonBlue

I thought I saw Skuse score a 30 yarder once but I'm not entirely convinced it was real.

At home to Cardiff in 2015. TWTD.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024