Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emyr Huws 12:13 - Jul 5 with 7678 viewsportmanking

I have to say, it's so good to see him out on the grass and looking lean and trim.

If Lambert's medical team have found a way to help him manage his knee, imagine a midfield trio of Huws, Nolan and Judge, with Lankester and Edwards beavering away on either flank. That'd be pretty tasty at League One level.

It's always been a big if, but getting Huws fit really would be like a new signing for us. Hopefully he gets 45 mins against Paderborn.
Emyr Huws on 06:30 - Jul 6 with 599 viewsBluefish

Emyr Huws on 18:11 - Jul 5 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Christ, the idea of Edwards/Lankester in behind a loan striker might just be the worst team selection I’ve ever seen

And I’ve seen Badger troll by putting Lee Martin at left back

Norwood isn't on loan

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Emyr Huws on 06:34 - Jul 6 with 594 viewsBluefish

Emyr Huws on 18:44 - Jul 5 by blueislander

We will never agree on Skuse, so there is no point arguing.

It is sad how some people can't accept certain players because of who signed them or who they are associated with. The obsession with trying to say Skuse is rubbish is bizarre, every manager we have realises how important he had been and do the knowledgeable fans. The same sort seem to also be on a new mission to discredit Bart as often as possible these days too.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Emyr Huws on 07:36 - Jul 6 with 543 viewstitanicclown

Emyr Huws on 06:34 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

It is sad how some people can't accept certain players because of who signed them or who they are associated with. The obsession with trying to say Skuse is rubbish is bizarre, every manager we have realises how important he had been and do the knowledgeable fans. The same sort seem to also be on a new mission to discredit Bart as often as possible these days too.

Skuse under MM was a good but limited player. Skuse under PL threatens to be the complete player he always should have been.

The problem we have is the number of CMs in the squad - theres gonna be some unhappy subs. Picking 3 from Skuse, Downes, Nolan, Dozzell, Bishop, Huws, Judge, Nydam and El Miz is going to be a nightmare for PL! Big preseason for all of them.
Emyr Huws on 07:42 - Jul 6 with 535 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Emyr Huws on 12:40 - Jul 5 by itfcjoe

I think a lot of it has been in his head, get that right and we have a very special player on our hands - one who will be comfortably the best midfielder in the division

I think you'll find it has been in his knee

Poll: would you rather

Emyr Huws on 08:11 - Jul 6 with 508 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Emyr Huws on 06:30 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

Norwood isn't on loan

Bl**dy autocorrect 🙄

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024