Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs 09:31 - Jun 11 with 1660 viewsItfcesssx

"A key factor for me is that my mum and dad are retired. I wanted to be closer to them, my family and my friends".
Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:38 - Jun 11 with 1570 viewsBlueBadger

So, he moved to an area four hours drive from his place of birth..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:44 - Jun 11 with 1542 viewsGeoffSentence

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:38 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

So, he moved to an area four hours drive from his place of birth..

It's not 4 hours to Eastbourne. 3 Tops, and that is if he actually moves to Ipswich and not somewhere a little South of it.

Anyway, I assume that this means that the 4 championship clubs were probably a bit on the Northern side.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:45 - Jun 11 with 1526 viewsflimflam

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:44 - Jun 11 by GeoffSentence

It's not 4 hours to Eastbourne. 3 Tops, and that is if he actually moves to Ipswich and not somewhere a little South of it.

Anyway, I assume that this means that the 4 championship clubs were probably a bit on the Northern side.

I thought Luton were one of them which is sort of the same distance?

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:45 - Jun 11 with 1526 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:44 - Jun 11 by GeoffSentence

It is in my car...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:46 - Jun 11 with 1510 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:45 - Jun 11 by flimflam

Yes, but it's Luton. One of the few occasions you can definitely say 'yes I'd much rather live in Ipswich' in response to a question about where you'd prefer to move to.

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:46 - Jun 11 with 1498 viewsflimflam

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:46 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

Yes, but it's Luton. One of the few occasions you can definitely say 'yes I'd much rather live in Ipswich' in response to a question about where you'd prefer to move to.

Fair Point

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:47 - Jun 11 with 1492 viewsGeoffSentence

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:45 - Jun 11 by flimflam

Luton would be a similar distance I guess, has he said who the champ 4 were?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:48 - Jun 11 with 1481 viewsflimflam

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:47 - Jun 11 by GeoffSentence

Luton would be a similar distance I guess, has he said who the champ 4 were?

Was mentioned on their forums that Luton came in with a late bid.

I would guess Barnsley may of been sniffing around also.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 9:49]

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:50 - Jun 11 with 1467 viewsFtnfwest

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:46 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

plus he's only got to look at the two grounds (i mean i know they're building a new one but on the site they've chosen its likely to be minimum 5 years before it's ready)
Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:56 - Jun 11 with 1396 viewsArnieM

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:50 - Jun 11 by Ftnfwest

plus he's only got to look at the two grounds (i mean i know they're building a new one but on the site they've chosen its likely to be minimum 5 years before it's ready)

Suspect Lambert sold him Town on the back of our ( yes I know) , History, Fans last season ( and showed him the countless videos of us in SBR), the facilities, and the types of cheese we like here at the Club!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 10:01 - Jun 11 with 1356 viewsFtnfwest

Norwood- why he turned down 4 other championship clubs on 09:56 - Jun 11 by ArnieM

Suspect Lambert sold him Town on the back of our ( yes I know) , History, Fans last season ( and showed him the countless videos of us in SBR), the facilities, and the types of cheese we like here at the Club!

This should hopefully mean he steers well clear of any of these girly cheeses with fruit in then!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024