Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keeper linked 12:32 - May 18 with 3935 viewsbontcho

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Keeper linked on 21:28 - May 18 with 582 viewsWD19

Keeper linked on 21:21 - May 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

Good thrown and kick on him and looks to distribute the ball early.

I hope the scouts have done more than watch the compilation of his best bits though. Watching that reminded me of the clips of Priskin before we signed him. He looked a world-beater.

Big unit. Commanding. A large number of his saves seem to drop back in to the danger area.
Keeper linked on 21:29 - May 18 with 582 viewsmonty_radio

Keeper linked on 21:21 - May 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

Good thrown and kick on him and looks to distribute the ball early.

I hope the scouts have done more than watch the compilation of his best bits though. Watching that reminded me of the clips of Priskin before we signed him. He looked a world-beater.

That's true, of course. Youtube, curiously, has few compilations of bad players. But given the number of goalies already said to be available for not too much, then it would be very negligent if our keeper coach hadn't watched them live several times over.

His distribution was noticeably quick though, wasn't it?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Keeper linked on 22:44 - May 18 with 519 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Keeper linked on 21:29 - May 18 by monty_radio

That's true, of course. Youtube, curiously, has few compilations of bad players. But given the number of goalies already said to be available for not too much, then it would be very negligent if our keeper coach hadn't watched them live several times over.

His distribution was noticeably quick though, wasn't it?

Which may be mainly a tactical decision from the manager but it is good to know he has it in his locker if he is our keeper.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024