Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you want to waste some time today 09:26 - May 9 with 6187 viewsBluefish

Try and find a flight from the UK to Madrid on the weekend on the 1st of June or try and find a hotel room in liverpool city centre

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If you want to waste some time today on 21:56 - May 9 with 1681 viewsTractorWood

If you want to waste some time today on 11:42 - May 9 by hammo56

That’s your following England away experience coming into play there.
I’ve got a connecting flight to Porto from Madrid on Monday 3rd June for the Nations League finals and glad I didn’t decide to go out on the 1st June and spend the weekend in Madrid as I think it will be pretty chaotic at the airport to say the least.

Ha. Spot on. Hope you're well, Hammo.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

If you want to waste some time today on 08:34 - May 10 with 1612 viewsJohnny_Boy

If you want to waste some time today on 20:10 - May 9 by Bluefish

Not sure if I will be able to contain my excitement that long

A quick search has yielded a 2BDR flat on 1st & 2nd June for 550 per night.

So, no wonder you aren't excited.
If you want to waste some time today on 08:56 - May 10 with 1602 viewsBluefish

If you want to waste some time today on 08:34 - May 10 by Johnny_Boy

A quick search has yielded a 2BDR flat on 1st & 2nd June for 550 per night.

So, no wonder you aren't excited.

Where?

Probably £1000 on the 1st and £100 on the 2nd. Prices will continue to rise with supply and demand

If you want to waste some time today on 09:07 - May 10 with 1598 viewsHerbivore

If you want to waste some time today on 11:17 - May 9 by Lord_Lucan

We went once from Valladolid, getting there isn't much of a problem tbh, hotels may be a different thing.

Any Madrid Blues want to rent their house out PM me.
[Post edited 9 May 2019 11:17]

Just had a look on Trivago out of interest and there's a double room at a hotel less than 2 miles from the ground for under £200. I don't think it's going to be as horrendous as people think, just need a bit of lateral thinking. It's not like Madrid is a small place that isn't used to large numbers of visitors.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If you want to waste some time today on 09:39 - May 10 with 1577 viewsSomethingBlue

If you want to waste some time today on 09:07 - May 10 by Herbivore

Just had a look on Trivago out of interest and there's a double room at a hotel less than 2 miles from the ground for under £200. I don't think it's going to be as horrendous as people think, just need a bit of lateral thinking. It's not like Madrid is a small place that isn't used to large numbers of visitors.

I think there is some truth in this — many/most people aren't used to thinking creatively when travelling and all the obvious stuff is always going to be sky-high. That's not to excuse or deny the issue though.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

If you want to waste some time today on 10:05 - May 10 with 1555 viewsartsbossbeard

If you want to waste some time today on 10:27 - May 9 by caught-in-limbo

Two incredible semi finals. I just hope the fans behave themselves in Madrid.

Over here it's not culturally acceptable to get p155ed in public, look threatening and shout at people. When that does happen, it IS accepted that riot police turn up and start indiscriminately hitting people with pasty complexions.

I hate it when travelling fans complain about excessive violence from foreign police.

It always ends in tears.

"When in Rome" and all that.

How is pushing old people into fountains, stealing match tickets from children and fighting with each other over the aforementioned stolen tickets seen in Spain?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

If you want to waste some time today on 11:43 - May 10 with 1502 viewsJohnny_Boy

If you want to waste some time today on 08:56 - May 10 by Bluefish

Where?

Probably £1000 on the 1st and £100 on the 2nd. Prices will continue to rise with supply and demand

More caveats to deflect yourself being wrong.

€550 per night. Clearly stated.
If you want to waste some time today on 12:44 - May 10 with 1474 viewsBluefish

If you want to waste some time today on 11:43 - May 10 by Johnny_Boy

More caveats to deflect yourself being wrong.

€550 per night. Clearly stated.

A) I am not wrong because we talked about the price near the 1st June and it is the 11th May

B) not all prices advertised are what you will charged on the likes of air bnb etc. Very often they advertised a standard price but you have to request the actual price. The ones that have the lice pricing are in the thousands

C) I really couldn't care less whether I am right wrong on this. It isn't important and guessing/exaggerating hotel prices aren't something that I take pride in.

Login to get fewer ads

If you want to waste some time today on 13:44 - May 10 with 1450 viewscaught-in-limbo

If you want to waste some time today on 10:05 - May 10 by artsbossbeard

How is pushing old people into fountains, stealing match tickets from children and fighting with each other over the aforementioned stolen tickets seen in Spain?

Crazy, disrespectful South and Central Americans here too!

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

If you want to waste some time today on 14:15 - May 10 with 1422 viewslinhdi

If you want to waste some time today on 10:05 - May 10 by artsbossbeard

I read that Barca fans got their own back when they were in Liverpool. They were picking up locals and chucking them into job centres.
If you want to waste some time today on 05:38 - May 11 with 1361 viewstextbackup

Liverpool fan at work booked up accom 2 months ago, just incase..... he got an email saying there had been an issue with the booking and he needed to rebook..... weirdly that price went from £80 per night to £300 per night, god damn computer error.....

best bet is to get a weeks holiday anywhere in spain and train in for the game day, kip in a doorway, train back to holiday on the 2nd.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If you want to waste some time today on 10:28 - May 11 with 1315 viewspistonbroke

If you want to waste some time today on 05:38 - May 11 by textbackup

Liverpool fan at work booked up accom 2 months ago, just incase..... he got an email saying there had been an issue with the booking and he needed to rebook..... weirdly that price went from £80 per night to £300 per night, god damn computer error.....

best bet is to get a weeks holiday anywhere in spain and train in for the game day, kip in a doorway, train back to holiday on the 2nd.

I looked for someone at work yesterday , weeks holiday to Benidorm flying out the Wednesday before the Saturday final 410 quid , has to be the way to go for anyone thinking of going
If you want to waste some time today on 10:29 - May 11 with 1312 viewspistonbroke

If you want to waste some time today on 10:28 - May 11 by pistonbroke

I looked for someone at work yesterday , weeks holiday to Benidorm flying out the Wednesday before the Saturday final 410 quid , has to be the way to go for anyone thinking of going

Was with jet 2 holidays
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024