Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching Norwich and the Blades fans celebrating, I don’t feel downcast. 21:31 - Apr 27 with 1790 viewsTheBoyBlue

Rather, it brings back those memories of promotion that I experienced first hand in 1992 and 2000 back and they feel as fresh as ever. For years we’ve been told to limit our expectations to just surviving, grinding out results and ‘maybe’ we might get lucky and go up. Well I now face next season not just expecting survival. I don’t expect promotion either, but it doesn’t seem like a ridiculous pipedream. In one year I have hope that we could be celebrating like Norwich and Sheffield United and we can once again feel the real joy that keeps football fans illogically coming back for more and dreaming, which Marcus Evans has squeezed out of us in recent years.

I am happy to congratulate all teams going up. All I ask is that for once we get a bit of it next season too.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Watching Norwich and the Blades fans celebrating, I don’t feel downcast. on 21:34 - Apr 27 with 1744 viewsgroovyASH

Ha! This is ITFC we're talking about. Nice things happen to other clubs.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Watching Norwich and the Blades fans celebrating, I don’t feel downcast. on 21:39 - Apr 27 with 1680 viewsBluedandy

Dream on ... we ain't hit rock bottom yet.
Watching Norwich and the Blades fans celebrating, I don’t feel downcast. on 21:41 - Apr 27 with 1649 viewsTheBoyBlue

Watching Norwich and the Blades fans celebrating, I don’t feel downcast. on 21:39 - Apr 27 by Bluedandy

Dream on ... we ain't hit rock bottom yet.

Maybe. But maybe not. I'm excited that we might have a promotion push next season. We need a striker and we need some sodding luck with injuries for the first time for years, but we might have something to cheer in a year.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Watching Norwich and the Blades fans celebrating, I don’t feel downcast. on 21:52 - Apr 27 with 1541 viewsBLUEBEAT

Staying over tonight and haven’t had to buy a drink yet. Blades fans very happy

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024