Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? 09:45 - Apr 23 with 2472 viewseye_tee_F_see

A maximum of 1 tickets for LEEDS UNITED can be purchased. Customer 000000 currently has 2 currently purchased or booked for LEEDS UNITED.
Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 09:48 - Apr 23 with 2456 viewsJ2BLUE

Are you trying to buy two tickets with one customer number?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 09:50 - Apr 23 with 2444 viewseye_tee_F_see

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 09:48 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

Are you trying to buy two tickets with one customer number?

No, just one
Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 09:51 - Apr 23 with 2432 viewsloyalblue

Do you already have a season ticket against the customer number?
Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 09:53 - Apr 23 with 2423 viewseye_tee_F_see

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 09:51 - Apr 23 by loyalblue

Do you already have a season ticket against the customer number?

Yes
Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 09:57 - Apr 23 with 2402 views26_Paz

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 09:53 - Apr 23 by eye_tee_F_see

Yes

Then said customer number already has a ticket for Leeds ...

The Paz Man

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 11:25 - Apr 23 with 2335 viewsloyalblue

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 09:57 - Apr 23 by 26_Paz

Then said customer number already has a ticket for Leeds ...

Exactly this, i had the same thing, if you have a season ticket you cannot buy another ticket with your customer number
Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 13:21 - Apr 23 with 2226 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 11:25 - Apr 23 by loyalblue

Exactly this, i had the same thing, if you have a season ticket you cannot buy another ticket with your customer number

That's nonsense. I've bought an extra ticket and I have a season ticket.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 13:34 - Apr 23 with 2188 viewsloyalblue

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 13:21 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

Lucky you, i have tried on line and it will not let me and says you already have purchased a ticket, several others have said the same too and had same problem
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 13:37 - Apr 23 with 2173 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 13:21 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

Do you have gold membership?

Truly impaired.

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 13:45 - Apr 23 with 2146 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 13:37 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

Do you have gold membership?

Nope.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 13:46 - Apr 23 with 2143 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 13:34 - Apr 23 by loyalblue

Lucky you, i have tried on line and it will not let me and says you already have purchased a ticket, several others have said the same too and had same problem

I wasn't trying to show off, I'm saying something must be wrong. Try ringing them?

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 13:53 - Apr 23 with 2126 viewsBasingstokeBranch

Won't let me buy another one on my season ticket customer number either.
Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 15:38 - Apr 23 with 2050 views26_Paz

Its not nonsense. You must have another customer number loaded in your friends and family section. The rule is one ticket per customer number so if an ST holder has no other customer numbers linked they wont be able to buy an additional ticket.

The Paz Man

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 15:42 - Apr 23 with 2035 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 15:38 - Apr 23 by 26_Paz

Its not nonsense. You must have another customer number loaded in your friends and family section. The rule is one ticket per customer number so if an ST holder has no other customer numbers linked they wont be able to buy an additional ticket.

I don't have any other customer numbers. I have a ST and purchased one other ticket. I've no idea what you mean by a friends and family section.

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 15:48 - Apr 23 with 2015 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 15:42 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

I don't have any other customer numbers. I have a ST and purchased one other ticket. I've no idea what you mean by a friends and family section.

You can add family and friends if you have their customer number, surname and postcode. Allows people to buy individual tickets together.

For anyone who needs another customer number it only takes a name, DOB and address. That won't work for the Leeds game though obviously but maybe buy some cup tickets through the new number so you don't have this problem in future.

Truly impaired.

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 15:51 - Apr 23 with 2002 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 15:48 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

You can add family and friends if you have their customer number, surname and postcode. Allows people to buy individual tickets together.

For anyone who needs another customer number it only takes a name, DOB and address. That won't work for the Leeds game though obviously but maybe buy some cup tickets through the new number so you don't have this problem in future.

I've not added anyone else.

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 15:52 - Apr 23 with 1998 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 15:51 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

I know. Just explaining what it is.

Truly impaired.

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 15:56 - Apr 23 with 1983 views26_Paz

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 15:51 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

Did you buy online or at the club shop?

The Paz Man

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 15:59 - Apr 23 with 1972 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 15:56 - Apr 23 by 26_Paz

Did you buy online or at the club shop?

Online.

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 16:07 - Apr 23 with 1943 views26_Paz

Anyone know why I get this message when I try to buy a Leeds Ticket? on 15:59 - Apr 23 by BrixtonBlue

Online.

Bizarre then, I've heard the above from a few people, one of whom phoned the club and they explained it as told on here.

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024