Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Apr 4 with 2359 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35802/twtv-bolton-wanderers-v-ipswich-to

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Apr 4 with 660 viewsMrTown

HAHAHAHAHA

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Apr 4 with 660 viewsjasondozzell

Go on Paul!
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Apr 4 with 660 viewsGuthrum

Ouch!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Apr 4 with 655 viewsMrTown

Have a feeling Evans could stupidly sack him

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Apr 4 with 651 viewsMrTown

"Evans wants to take the club in a different direction and that'll become clear soon"

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Apr 4 with 646 viewsjasondozzell

Surely evans wouldn't be that stupid? Think maybe lambert is just referring to plan to go with youth?
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Apr 4 with 642 viewsGuthrum

I wonder if it's something more structural than that. After all, the youth thing is not exactly new.

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Apr 4 with 640 viewsGuthrum

But I doubt he'd sack Lambert. The pay off wouldn't save him much and he'd have to find a new man to run things.

Login to get fewer ads

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Apr 4 with 616 viewsMrTown

He's definitely leaving

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Apr 4 with 616 viewsMrTown

He keeps "you", "you"

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Apr 4 with 615 viewsMrTown

"you'll have a good team"

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 4 with 607 viewsjonnysuave

He's always said 'you' hasn't he
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 4 with 607 viewsMrTown

Apologises, no he's not, its just the way he speaks.

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Apr 4 with 606 viewsGuthrum

Figure of speech

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Apr 4 with 607 viewsMrTown

I know, I've just clocked its the way he speaks

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Apr 4 with 600 viewsGuthrum

He's also speaking outwards from within. Presenting to the media (and through that the fans) the club's position.

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:21 - Apr 4 with 497 viewsterryf

If Brennar Woolley had asked the question ''Assuming the Owner wants you to stay is your future with Town''. I'm sure the answer would have been YES

Taxi for Joe Broadfoot

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:23 - Apr 4 with 497 viewsterryf

Also is it just me, but why the hell doesn't someone give the the person posing the question a microphone. I've no idea what they are saying?

Taxi for Joe Broadfoot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024