Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 07:25 - Mar 27 with 4217 viewsallezlesbleus

I can't see this happening …………. the governments will lose a fortune in lost revenue from speeding fines.
EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 11:10 - Mar 27 with 823 viewschicoazul

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 11:09 - Mar 27 by footers

That and Peugeots struggle to get over 60 anyway.

This is true but the Frogs do 60 EVERYWHERE. Outside a school? 60. Through a car park? 60.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 11:14 - Mar 27 with 814 viewsfooters

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 11:10 - Mar 27 by chicoazul

This is true but the Frogs do 60 EVERYWHERE. Outside a school? 60. Through a car park? 60.

I'm a bit of a Francophile really. I make them right on most things, so fully support their rush from place to place- life is too short to go slow.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 11:15 - Mar 27 with 806 viewsgiant_stow

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 11:10 - Mar 27 by chicoazul

Mrs ullaa's Dad (RIP) used to live in the Pyrenees - always shocking how fast those nut jobs drive around those bendy mountain roads. I used to just do a moving pull-over to let them pass rather than have them overtake on a bend and kill us all, the crazy mad bastads. Against that, one of them rescued us in a sudden snow storm up the top of a mountain once, so they're not bad - just mad. (cool story bro - apologies)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 11:23 - Mar 27 with 793 viewsblueconscience

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 10:30 - Mar 27 by BrixtonBlue

"Look at me, I have a Merc"

My AMG also warns me when it sees speed limit signs.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 11:30 - Mar 27 with 777 viewschicoazul

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 11:15 - Mar 27 by giant_stow

Mrs ullaa's Dad (RIP) used to live in the Pyrenees - always shocking how fast those nut jobs drive around those bendy mountain roads. I used to just do a moving pull-over to let them pass rather than have them overtake on a bend and kill us all, the crazy mad bastads. Against that, one of them rescued us in a sudden snow storm up the top of a mountain once, so they're not bad - just mad. (cool story bro - apologies)

The French are basically the most macho people in the world and that includes the women. If they can find a way to make a simple task incredibly hair raising and awkward, like driving, they will.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 11:36 - Mar 27 with 767 viewsgiant_stow

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 11:30 - Mar 27 by chicoazul

The French are basically the most macho people in the world and that includes the women. If they can find a way to make a simple task incredibly hair raising and awkward, like driving, they will.

Very true. And there really was no difference between the men and women drivers, totally agree.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 12:01 - Mar 27 with 753 viewsBrixtonBlue

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 11:23 - Mar 27 by blueconscience

My AMG also warns me when it sees speed limit signs.

The free sat nav on my phone does too, but not really the point I was making.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 13:54 - Mar 27 with 730 viewsNo9

Not new UK government been working on this since the 80's
Saves money on road building
Login to get fewer ads

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 13:56 - Mar 27 with 727 viewsNo9

EU approves compolsury speed limiters in all cars by 2022 on 07:28 - Mar 27 by Bluefish

My car already has a speed limiter in it, it is restricted to 155mph

You have a German car?
Do you know why it is limited to 210 kph?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024