Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Passports 11:18 - Mar 23 with 3918 viewsZedRodgers

There's a solution for anybody concerned they won't be able to get their blue passport due to the current Brexit debacle. The Daily Express is offering free imitation holders in protest:

Question for Mr. Bloom and others - If you all take them up on their offer, will it appease you enough for us to stop the whole leaving thing and everybody wins?

No, not at the moment

Blue Passports on 23:52 - Mar 23 with 513 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Blue Passports on 17:21 - Mar 23 by BloomBlue

I was asked why I want to leave the EU and this was one of my reasons above.... For Europe to compete with China and USA they will have to integrate closer and move to one government based in Brussels. That government will set everything ie the tax rules will be the same in all Countries, social care including the NHS same in all Countries business rates, environment, so it doesn't matter whether you live in Spain or the UK everything will be the same including we will all be using the EURO. 

I and will always believe that

You will always believe it … without any evidence and even after it simply hasn't happened in the next 50 years.

Herein is the problem.

There has never been any suggestion of any of the things you suggest but you believe we must leave because you think they will happen.

I would also be curious as to how you think independent Britain will compete with China and the USA if the only way for Europe to complete is with closer cooperation, direct rule and micro-governance from Brussels. Or are you happy for us to struggle to compete with much smaller economies than those two (and the EU as well)? Of course the likelihood is that to compete we effectively become another state of the US with them privately running our NHS. Ironic you see the EU as the threat to that without seeing the obvious US/Tory threat.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Blue Passports on 23:55 - Mar 23 with 505 viewsXYZ

As I said, that J2 should pursue a career in mediation. The boy has a rare talent. He's the glue that sticks TWTD together,
Blue Passports on 00:11 - Mar 24 with 475 viewsSarge

Blue Passports on 23:55 - Mar 23 by XYZ

As I said, that J2 should pursue a career in mediation. The boy has a rare talent. He's the glue that sticks TWTD together,

First rate poster
Blue Passports on 10:21 - Mar 24 with 432 viewsfooters

Blue Passports on 00:11 - Mar 24 by Sarge

First rate poster

That's a funny way of spelling massive bellend.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024