Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When you see Bolton... 11:25 - Mar 5 with 3491 viewsMrTown

You do half think, thank god for Evans, one thing we can certainly be thankful for is sustainability financially.

Good lord the debts owed at Bolton are worrying!

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

When you see Bolton... on 14:38 - Mar 5 with 650 viewsWhymarkmariner

Unfortunately as with people football has the haves and have not's and whilst the football authorities persist in top loading the Premier League with the bulk of the money. Season 2017/18 saw them share 2.42 Billion with the top teams getting close to 150 million whilst the bottom teams got a mere 94 million.Whereas the Championship get 119 million between them.So in essence a team finishing bottom of the Premier League would earn nearly as much as the Champioship put together. Not much wonder clubs go broke.
When you see Bolton... on 14:55 - Mar 5 with 624 viewsMrTown

When you see Bolton... on 11:28 - Mar 5 by Herbivore

When I see Bolton I think to myself that it's depressing we're worse than that shower.

I think you're slightly missing the point of the thread anyway, I'm talking about the financial stability of the club, not the football stability of the club.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

When you see Bolton... on 15:07 - Mar 5 with 596 viewsbraveblue

I am never thankful for Evans. A disaster of a man.
When you see Bolton... on 16:45 - Mar 5 with 543 viewsPinewoodblue

In other news the Derby owner is looking for a buyer. He is , apparently, losing £3m a month so presumably heading for trouble with FFP

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

When you see Bolton... on 16:52 - Mar 5 with 525 viewsSwansea_Blue

When you see Bolton... on 11:43 - Mar 5 by MrTown

No idea! Time is certainly not in their favour.

They actually have some decent players on paper as well:
Josh Vela
Clayton Donaldson
Craig Noone
Yanic Wildschut
Jason Lowe
Pawel Olkowski

They're not very good on grass though. They're the worst team I've seen this year (yes I know, but every time I've seen us we've looked a better team than Bolton do, even if we obviously have a worse record).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

When you see Bolton... on 17:23 - Mar 5 with 499 viewsstrikalite

When you see Bolton... on 16:45 - Mar 5 by Pinewoodblue

In other news the Derby owner is looking for a buyer. He is , apparently, losing £3m a month so presumably heading for trouble with FFP

Love to see how Derby approach next season if they don't go up this season, their hands will be tied surely..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024