Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Questionnaire 13:51 - Feb 26 with 836 viewstimgsmith

Hello, my name is Tim and I am in my final year at Leeds Beckett University studying Sports Business Management. I have received permission from the admin team to post here and am very grateful for the opportunity to do so.

As part of my final year dissertation I am conducting research which aims to explore the effects that gambling advertisements has on sports fans. This will be with particular focus to fans of the EFL championship, where not only is the league itself sponsored by a betting company, 17 of its 24 clubs are also.

If you are over the age of 18 you are being invited to take part in this study by answering the questionnaire linked below. An extensive knowledge of betting is not required and anyone is welcome to participate. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

https://goo.gl/forms/kjFp5JMJCDbdaOpA2
Questionnaire on 13:55 - Feb 26 with 799 viewsTractorCam

Done mate

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Questionnaire on 14:03 - Feb 26 with 776 viewsfooters

Done. And I'll send you a PM in a sec- have some info/contacts that may be useful for your research.

Good luck with your dissertation.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Questionnaire on 21:10 - Feb 26 with 646 viewsPlums

Done. Good luck with your studies.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024