Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why don't Blue Action move to the Churchmans? 16:22 - Feb 14 with 4528 viewsBluefish

Those in the North that sing could move with them and those that don't sing can remain in the middle of section 5

It was great in with them last night but none of the noise reached the away fans and it doesnt spread across the SBR

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Why don't Blue Action move to the Churchmans? on 08:37 - Feb 15 with 855 viewsWonky

Why don't Blue Action move to the Churchmans? on 08:26 - Feb 15 by textbackup

you me and 3 others sang it...... the rest looked at us like aliens, then sung about delia and mash potato..... so we gave up

E I E I O, was a fave of mine.... back in the day.
Why don't Blue Action move to the Churchmans? on 08:43 - Feb 15 with 848 viewsPinewoodblue

Blue action set out to improve the atmosphere and raise the level of support for the team and they have done an excellent job.

Nothing to stop those who just want to wind up the away fans from moving to Sir Alf lower. If would be counter productive as it encourages away supporters to get behind their team.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Why don't Blue Action move to the Churchmans? on 09:50 - Feb 15 with 808 viewsSamWhiteUK

Why don't Blue Action move to the Churchmans? on 08:26 - Feb 15 by textbackup

you me and 3 others sang it...... the rest looked at us like aliens, then sung about delia and mash potato..... so we gave up

What a vivid image
Why don't Blue Action move to the Churchmans? on 11:03 - Feb 15 with 780 viewsgainsboroughblue

Why don't Blue Action move to the Churchmans? on 18:14 - Feb 14 by Oxford_Blue

For 40 years or so the away fans were housed in the far end of the north, the furthest possible from the train station. This was when hooliganism was at its height and many fans traveled by train plus away followings were larger as terracing tickets were cheaper.

Norwich do it now and it’s fine.

It would greatly help the atmosphere.

When Leeds come it will be like that.

I may be wrong but I think that stemmed from when they parked the away coaches just behind the bus depot at Constantine Road so it was the shortest walk from there.

Where do away coaches go now? Is it the old Hollywoods Car Park?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Why don't Blue Action move to the Churchmans? on 11:34 - Feb 15 with 761 viewsKieran_Knows

Why don't Blue Action move to the Churchmans? on 16:58 - Feb 14 by ITFC_Forever

The second bit nails it.... it's not about the away fans, it's about our fans.

Blue Action have proved that away fans are not a big factor, we can make enough of a noise on our own without worrying about what the opponent's fans are doing.

I do sympathise with Blue Action trying to move to the middle, but the trouble is, most of block 5 is made up ST holders who have been in place since it was made all-seater in 1992.
All these people would once have been the heart and soul of the North Stand, but a number would be well in to their 60s and past all that, but still like their regular view.

I personally sit in block 5, roughly in-line with where the six yard line meets the goal-line on the Cobbold Stand side of the pitch, and sometimes you have the section 5 that do sing, singing a different song to section 6.
(although if S6 could knock that rubbish "Tractor Boys, gonna make some noise" dross on the head, that would be great).

That's roughly where I am (with regards to your last paragraph), are you sitting down the front? I'm row J.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Why don't Blue Action move to the Churchmans? on 13:03 - Feb 15 with 721 viewsBluefish

Why don't Blue Action move to the Churchmans? on 08:43 - Feb 15 by Pinewoodblue

Blue action set out to improve the atmosphere and raise the level of support for the team and they have done an excellent job.

Nothing to stop those who just want to wind up the away fans from moving to Sir Alf lower. If would be counter productive as it encourages away supporters to get behind their team.

I agree that I have always hated it when our crowd tells the opposition that they are not singing but there were lots of songs about the opposition on Wednesday from the section of our crowd in section 6 that was singing. Are you saying that those people are not blue action? I am not sure what the line is between blue action and section 6

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Why don't Blue Action move to the Churchmans? on 17:16 - Feb 16 with 618 viewsOxford_Blue

Why don't Blue Action move to the Churchmans? on 08:33 - Feb 15 by ITFC_Forever

So why do you think the away fans were moved to where they are now? To make life easier for all concerned.

Norwich don't do it at all - the away section is the first bit of the ground we come to.

Norwich put the away fans next to their home end
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024