Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll happily accept losing every remaining game this season 5-0 16:44 - Feb 4 with 1602 viewsTNBlue

If we can get 3 points off the budgies at Carrot Road on sunday. A good old spanking of Nodge would be the one highlight in an otherwise dismal season.

I'll happily accept losing every remaining game this season 5-0 on 16:50 - Feb 4 with 1575 viewsmonty_radio

No Thanks. I don't know any Norwich fans personally and I don't watch About Avians.

But I would like to go down to P.R. with the chance of a win....a goal......anything really.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

on 16:51 - Feb 4 with 1569 views_

I'll happily accept losing every remaining game this season 5-0 on 16:51 - Feb 4 with 1578 viewsSitfcB

I’d take a 5-0 spanking from them if it meant we win every game we have left and stay up.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I'll happily accept losing every remaining game this season 5-0 on 16:52 - Feb 4 with 1556 viewsTNBlue

I'll happily accept losing every remaining game this season 5-0 on 16:51 - Feb 4 by SitfcB

I’d take a 5-0 spanking from them if it meant we win every game we have left and stay up.

You'd take a spanking from anyone, you dirty get
I'll happily accept losing every remaining game this season 5-0 on 16:54 - Feb 4 with 1542 viewsVaughan8

I'll happily accept losing every remaining game this season 5-0 on 16:51 - Feb 4 by SitfcB

Was going to say this. However both are very unlikely and won't happen.

But if in theory them beating us 5-0 meant we won enough games to stay up, I would take that
I'll happily accept losing every remaining game this season 5-0 on 17:05 - Feb 4 with 1505 viewsSitfcB

I'll happily accept losing every remaining game this season 5-0 on 16:52 - Feb 4 by TNBlue

You'd take a spanking from anyone, you dirty get

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I'll happily accept losing every remaining game this season 5-0 on 17:20 - Feb 4 with 1452 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'd happily lose 5-0 on Sunday so long as we can get enough points to stay up from the remaining 15 fixtures.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I'll happily accept losing every remaining game this season 5-0 on 17:21 - Feb 4 with 1449 viewsGlasgowBlue

You beat me to it Sitters.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

I'll happily accept losing every remaining game this season 5-0 on 07:56 - Feb 5 with 1086 viewsportmanroadblue

Would be even better if we beat the scum, go unbeaten for the rest of the season, we stay up, scum fall apart, lose in the play offs and we play them again next season singing how they fooked it up at carrot road.............I can but dream😁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024