Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you Paul Lambert 09:47 - Jan 17 with 1410 viewsSmithy

Even if relegation seems a near certainty we now have our club back

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Thank you Paul Lambert on 09:53 - Jan 17 with 1378 viewstextbackup

ME needs to move heaven and earth to keep him here...... although I honestly think it wouldn't take that!
I was careful want I wished for, I wished for a manager like PL...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Thank you Paul Lambert on 11:19 - Jan 17 with 1263 viewsunstableblue

Best atmosphere at Portman Road in what 3 seasons?.... and we're bottom of the table.

Says something about how Lambert has reconnected the club and improved the brand of football.

Another win in January and our ground will be rocking again for the Sheff Weds game.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Thank you Paul Lambert on 11:22 - Jan 17 with 1250 viewsBiGDonnie

Can we write him some sort of letter back? Thanking him for what he's done so far and begging him to stay with us if we drop into League one?

Obviously someone more eloquent than my good self should write said letter.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Thank you Paul Lambert on 11:33 - Jan 17 with 1219 viewsCoco

Thank you Paul Lambert on 11:22 - Jan 17 by BiGDonnie

Can we write him some sort of letter back? Thanking him for what he's done so far and begging him to stay with us if we drop into League one?

Obviously someone more eloquent than my good self should write said letter.

With a cheese hamper

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Thank you Paul Lambert on 11:52 - Jan 17 with 1170 viewsparkinshair

If we are relegated I don't think Lambert will jump ship. He has took on a Herculean task in saving us and it feels he sees us as a long term project whatever happens and is certainly a good fit for what we want. He isn't a dinosaur manager nor an unproven appointment. He isn't a "Yes Man" like McCarthy and Jewell who were happy to take the heat off Evans and collect the wages or a sociopath in a tracksuit like Hurst or Keane. He has done wonders in uniting fans and players which is no mean feat when you consider his past. Eyebrows were raised by some at this appointment but I believe this is the best manager we have had in a very long time.

Its all eggs, baked beans, and a fried slice
Blog: A New Hope Has Quickly Turned into Carry On Screaming

Thank you Paul Lambert on 14:28 - Jan 17 with 1045 viewspeterleeblue

Not sure I get the PL love in quite yet.
A win at Norwich might help though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024