Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here 20:53 - Jan 8 with 5877 viewsArnieM

Twitter feed from Met police

All cameras on M1 and M25 go live at midnight tonight, set at 72mph. Auto ticket generating system with 6 point penalty. Watch your speed and tell everyone else tonight, any speed over 90mph is instant ban & possible court & custodial sentence order!! Drive safely

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 20:55 - Jan 8 with 5826 viewsCoastalblue

Thank you for that, I believe they were previously around 80mph or so?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 20:55 - Jan 8 with 5816 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Have they changed the law?!

6 points for 2mph over speed limit?! Doubt it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 20:58 - Jan 8 with 5793 viewsSarge

Tbh if you know people that regularly drive over 90mph then don’t tell them and we can get more c*nts off the road.
Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:06 - Jan 8 with 5731 viewsfloridaboy

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 20:55 - Jan 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

Have they changed the law?!

6 points for 2mph over speed limit?! Doubt it.

Have to agree. Got done last year for being 5 mph over. Would have been 3 pts and £60 but took a course instead.

Doubt a force can do their thing re fines, points and ban although anyone doing over 90 should have their crushed!!
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 21:07]
Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:12 - Jan 8 with 5650 viewsblueconscience

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:06 - Jan 8 by floridaboy

Have to agree. Got done last year for being 5 mph over. Would have been 3 pts and £60 but took a course instead.

Doubt a force can do their thing re fines, points and ban although anyone doing over 90 should have their crushed!!
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 21:07]

I just go whatever speed the Overhead Gantry signs say, would rather have impatient fools beep and glare at me than a camera flash, points, and fine.

The looks of disgust I get from boy and girl racers are priceless.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 21:18]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:13 - Jan 8 with 5640 viewsBloomBlue

I thought you had to do 30mph over the speed limit for an instant ban?
Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:14 - Jan 8 with 5639 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Saw the same thing earlier and others say it’s not set at 72mph
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 21:17]
Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:16 - Jan 8 with 5608 viewsBLUEBEAT

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:18 - Jan 8 with 5574 viewsCBBlue

have you got the link please, can't find it and want to share with the other half.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:23 - Jan 8 with 5541 viewsPendejo

Link? To Met Police feed?

Met don't police m25, it falls within the counties of Essex, Kent, Surrey, Berks & Herts. Doesn't it?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:23 - Jan 8 with 5539 viewstcblue

1) auto ticketing cameras have been on for ages, on both roads (M1 for sure in Notts with the 'smart motorway' nonsense)
2) there's been no such Tweet from the Met police

Pretty sure this is a very odd hoax. But relatively clever because the cops are never going to actively debunk it as it's sort of promoting speeding if they do
Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:25 - Jan 8 with 5522 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Why would you get 6 points for doing 73mph?

Things people will believe because of a chain message on social media 🙄

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:28 - Jan 8 with 5482 viewsMJallday

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:14 - Jan 8 by backwiththeboysagain

Saw the same thing earlier and others say it’s not set at 72mph
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 21:17]

its b**ls**t

next.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:34 - Jan 8 with 5421 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:12 - Jan 8 by blueconscience

I just go whatever speed the Overhead Gantry signs say, would rather have impatient fools beep and glare at me than a camera flash, points, and fine.

The looks of disgust I get from boy and girl racers are priceless.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 21:18]

The looks are because of the 3 empty lanes to your left!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:49 - Jan 8 with 5347 viewsSteveH

This is a hoax - it was also a hoax last year when published with the same warning - this one has been going around for a while now, but has gone viral in the last couple of days - it is still a hoax!

That said, the maximum speed limit on motorways is 70mph and should always be adhered to - which I do (of course).

Seriously though, the M25 already has variable speed limits and speed cameras, which would automatically process penalty notices, but these are generally set at 10%+ over the speed limit. There is no such thing as an automatic instant ban!

Blog: [Blog] FFP + Low Attendance = Mid-Table

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:58 - Jan 8 with 5290 viewsmo_itfc

Not true. Essex haven't said anything about this, as part of the M25 is under their jurisdiction, you'd expect to see something.

https://www.essex.police.uk/ask-the-police/question/365/

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 22:13 - Jan 8 with 5205 viewsBueller

Some have been some on for nearly a year now.
Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 23:04 - Jan 8 with 5043 viewsTrequartista

Could you link this tweet please?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 03:57 - Jan 9 with 4730 viewsBurwell_Blue

Easy enough to see where the cameras are before you pass them, you just need to slow from 100 to about 85 as you approach in order to brake in time.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2019 9:06]
Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 06:27 - Jan 9 with 4625 viewsLesta_Tractor

Just avoid speeding, it's really not difficult to stick to the limits.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 07:06 - Jan 9 with 4534 viewsblueconscience

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 21:34 - Jan 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

The looks are because of the 3 empty lanes to your left!

I think it is more down to the fact I don’t race them. I am too considerate, as I wouldn’t want to embarrass them infront of their boy/girlfriends in the passenger seat
[Post edited 9 Jan 2019 7:08]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 14:01 - Jan 9 with 3943 viewsthebluewizzard

Would appear to have a smidgen of truth in it as smart cameras are working on the M1
https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/m1-speed-cameras-smart-mo

Darren Roberts, manager of the Casualty Reduction Enforcement Support Team (CREST) for Derbyshire Police, said he was “shocked” to discover new cameras between Tibshelf services and junction 29A at Duckmanton were the most profitable in the county in 2017.
The four cameras caught 8,382 drivers — with the fastest recorded at an eye-watering 128mph.
Non footie sorry but thought I’d get most of you on here on 14:32 - Jan 9 with 3891 viewsNW10_Tractor

100% happy for Law enforcement to tackle the speeders but there should also be some
Sort of consequence for people travelling too slow on motorways especially in middle lanes....

Harlesden's Arrogantly Talented with the Skill Abilities And not a bad goalkeeper either....
Poll: How would you like Town to win the league

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024