Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday 11:17 - Jan 3 with 3788 viewshatch

On Saturday, Dan Walker will present Football Focus on BBC One at 12:00, live from League One Accrington Stanley before their tie with Championship side Ipswich. He will be joined by former Liverpool defender Mark Lawrenson and ex-Arsenal and England player Alex Scott.

Apologies if already mentioned, I wonder what pushed them there. I suppose from the 1500 kick offs it has the most 'FA Cup feel' about it. Although arguably Gillingham v Cardiff is a more classic tie.
Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:24 - Jan 3 with 3742 viewsSteve_M

There are so few 3pm kick offs on Saturday that this one probably has the greatest potential for an upset, however nominal.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scores-fixtures/2019-01-05

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:26 - Jan 3 with 3730 viewsStanleyhouse

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:24 - Jan 3 by Steve_M

There are so few 3pm kick offs on Saturday that this one probably has the greatest potential for an upset, however nominal.

It's because we are not far from their base at Salford.
Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:29 - Jan 3 with 3715 viewsPinewoodblue

Not sure losing away to a team 12 places below you would be a classic cup upset.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:33 - Jan 3 with 3682 viewsTractorWood

They smell an 'upset'. The bookies have Stanley as favourites. That's probably right in my book.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:38 - Jan 3 with 3655 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Lawro does my absolute head in. Always moaning about us too when he commentates.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:40 - Jan 3 with 3642 viewshatch

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:38 - Jan 3 by JammyDodgerrr

Lawro does my absolute head in. Always moaning about us too when he commentates.

He'd fit in well at Portman Road then
Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:47 - Jan 3 with 3605 viewsHerbivore

Nominal? I give us a 20% chance of pulling off the upset.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:48 - Jan 3 with 3595 viewsHerbivore

He's a terrible commentator and pundit. Really cannot stand him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:58 - Jan 3 with 3545 viewsSuperfrans

From the outside, it looks like an upset is on the cards. But I feel so much more confident this year than in previous seasons. Wish I were going.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:58 - Jan 3 with 3542 viewsSteve_M

He moans about every bloody match he watches.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:59 - Jan 3 with 3535 viewsUncle_Bulgaria

.....and lots of opportunities for him to play the "old pals act" card with smug references to us getting rid of MM
Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:59 - Jan 3 with 3533 viewsReuser_is_God

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:58 - Jan 3 by Superfrans

From the outside, it looks like an upset is on the cards. But I feel so much more confident this year than in previous seasons. Wish I were going.

Is it really an upset though? They're only 12 places below us in the pyramid.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 12:00 - Jan 3 with 3525 viewsMoisha

He was always moaning about our style of play under MM....

You watch him blame the fans for hounding him out and we should have been thankful for him.
Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 12:01 - Jan 3 with 3525 viewsFarmerpiles

I give it under 5 mins in before Lawrenson mentions "be careful what you wish for".......
Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 12:06 - Jan 3 with 3504 viewsSuperfrans

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 11:59 - Jan 3 by Reuser_is_God

Is it really an upset though? They're only 12 places below us in the pyramid.

In terms of our historic rankings, it would still be considered an upset. But I take your point.

I still feel confident though. If we play a strong team and start like we did vs Millwall, I fancy us to win and maybe start building some confidence.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 12:28 - Jan 3 with 3413 views44_not_out

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 12:01 - Jan 3 by Farmerpiles

I give it under 5 mins in before Lawrenson mentions "be careful what you wish for".......

He wouldn’t be wrong though.... would he? 🤔

Sorry I forgot we are in a much healthier position than 12 months ago
Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 12:40 - Jan 3 with 3354 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 12:00 - Jan 3 by Moisha

You watch him blame the fans for hounding him out and we should have been thankful for him.

I'm pretty sure it was the Lincoln match where i just had to mute him because it was awful. And yes, i know we were *dreadful* that game but boy did he taint the whole thing more.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 12:42 - Jan 3 with 3334 viewschicoazul

He is one of the best pundits and co-commentators out there, especially on R5.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 12:45 - Jan 3 with 3317 viewsIpswichKnight

You mean by us winning!
Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 13:10 - Jan 3 with 3240 viewsFarmerpiles

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 12:28 - Jan 3 by 44_not_out

He wouldn’t be wrong though.... would he? 🤔

Sorry I forgot we are in a much healthier position than 12 months ago

Who said were in a healthier position then 12 months ago?
Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 13:17 - Jan 3 with 3191 viewsJimmyJazz

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 12:00 - Jan 3 by Moisha

To balance it out that Alex Scott sure is mighty fine looking.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 13:56 - Jan 3 with 3108 views44_not_out

Dan Walker and the team at Accy on Saturday on 13:10 - Jan 3 by Farmerpiles

Who said were in a healthier position then 12 months ago?

I’ll let others answer that 🙈
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024