Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert & L1 17:19 - Jan 1 with 2195 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Do you think honestly Lambert would stay if we are relegated with no funds and a very poor playing squad?

No support from Evans in Jan and I think he will walk in advance of season end. Rightly so.

Lambert & L1 on 17:24 - Jan 1 with 2102 viewsBlueNode

He has been saying we are just on the cusp of greatness for weeks now.... why should he not want to be here , even if its in league one.

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

Lambert & L1 on 17:25 - Jan 1 with 2079 viewsTheBoyBlue

I don't think there is any alternative to Evans, but if he doesn't secure Paul Lambert and give him funds to mount a serious promotion challenge than we may as well just close the club down.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Lambert & L1 on 17:31 - Jan 1 with 2021 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Lambert & L1 on 17:24 - Jan 1 by BlueNode

He has been saying we are just on the cusp of greatness for weeks now.... why should he not want to be here , even if its in league one.

I can't see Lambert dicking about with Evans. No investment Lambert will go. Lambert is no mug is he.
Lambert & L1 on 17:31 - Jan 1 with 2017 viewsJ2BLUE

IF he's not going to be here and we lose to Rotherham i'd rather he went now. Good manager and we couldn't have asked for better to try and undo Hurst's damage but if he's not staying and we're down we might as well start looking elsewhere.

If we go down i'd quite like Burley to get it if Lambert doesn't stay. Better that than Phil Brown or someone equally uninspiring.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert & L1 on 17:33 - Jan 1 with 1998 viewsStokieBlue

He's got a contract until 2021.

Surely it's up to Evans if he stays in L1.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Lambert & L1 on 17:35 - Jan 1 with 1970 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Lambert & L1 on 17:33 - Jan 1 by StokieBlue

He's got a contract until 2021.

Surely it's up to Evans if he stays in L1.

SB

There will be many, many clauses in that deal. Mostly Lambert can get out of it if Town go down and Evans will not have to pay him two extra years salary.
Lambert & L1 on 17:36 - Jan 1 with 1943 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I think he'll stay. He's not going to get that many job offers as it stands. Would be better off rebuilding with us in L1.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lambert & L1 on 17:39 - Jan 1 with 1909 viewsjas0999

Said the same thing the other day. Completely agree.
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert & L1 on 17:41 - Jan 1 with 1885 viewsStokieBlue

Lambert & L1 on 17:35 - Jan 1 by Northern_Blue81

There will be many, many clauses in that deal. Mostly Lambert can get out of it if Town go down and Evans will not have to pay him two extra years salary.

Care to share with us the text of the deal since you have it readily to hand.

Lambert has said he would stay I believe which would likely mean no such clause exists.

Your speculation isn't fact.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Lambert & L1 on 17:44 - Jan 1 with 1854 viewsdavblue

Lambert & L1 on 17:41 - Jan 1 by StokieBlue

Care to share with us the text of the deal since you have it readily to hand.

Lambert has said he would stay I believe which would likely mean no such clause exists.

Your speculation isn't fact.

SB

I reckon he will have release clause.

No facts just a feeling.
Lambert & L1 on 17:44 - Jan 1 with 1855 viewschicoazul

I dont expect he will, and he will have bigger fish to fry. Having said that if he gets backed by Evans in the window and we still go down, he may deserve the boot anyway. I say that as a big Lambert fan.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Lambert & L1 on 18:13 - Jan 1 with 1716 viewsNWBlue

Lambert & L1 on 17:44 - Jan 1 by chicoazul

I dont expect he will, and he will have bigger fish to fry. Having said that if he gets backed by Evans in the window and we still go down, he may deserve the boot anyway. I say that as a big Lambert fan.

Of course he will stay. He has achieved FA since leaving Norwich and knows his job opportunities will be virtually zero with another failure on his CV. It will be better for him to stay and continue drawing his salary until he is dumped with a decent pay-off.
Lambert & L1 on 18:15 - Jan 1 with 1700 viewsMrTown

When we get relegated, that will be back to back relegations for Lambert. Can't see his stock being sky high from an outside perspective, personally think he is a fantastic manager.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert & L1 on 18:22 - Jan 1 with 1640 viewswarkthisway

Let’s hope not - worse record than Hurst

bentnkuqi

Lambert & L1 on 19:24 - Jan 1 with 1535 viewsSergio

Did nothing at Wolves, Blackburn & Villa. Relegated Stoke & Ipswich.

Great CV
Lambert & L1 on 19:35 - Jan 1 with 1497 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

If results here don’t get any better soon it will be in his interests to stay as long as possible, as he may find it hard to get work elsewhere...
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 19:35]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024